The zodiac sign of a person born on December 6 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 226 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 846Hasan al-Askari, Saudi Arabian 11th of the Twelve Imams (d. 874). Life path number 9
- 1285Ferdinand IV of Castile (d. 1312). Life path number 7
- 1421Henry VI of England (d. 1471). Life path number 8
- 1478Baldassare Castiglione, Italian courtier, diplomat, and author (d. 1529). Life path number 11
- 1586Niccolò Zucchi, Italian astronomer and physicist (d. 1670). Life path number 11
- 1608George Monck, 1st Duke of Albemarle, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1670). Life path number 6
- 1637Edmund Andros, English courtier and politician, 4th Colonial Governor of New York (d. 1714). Life path number 8
- 1640Claude Fleury, French historian and author (d. 1723). Life path number 2
- 1642Johann Christoph Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1703). Life path number 4
- 1685Marie Adélaïde of Savoy (d. 1712). Life path number 11
- 1721James Elphinston, Scottish philologist and educator (d. 1809). Life path number 2
- 1721Guillaume-Chrétien de Lamoignon de Malesherbes, French minister and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 2
- 1752Gabriel Duvall, American jurist and politician (d. 1844). Life path number 6
- 1778Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac, French physicist and chemist (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1792William II of the Netherlands (d. 1849). Life path number 1
- 1803Maria Josepha Amalia of Saxony (d. 1829). Life path number 3
- 1805Adolf Reubke, German organ builder (d. 1875). Life path number 5
- 1805Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin, French magician (d. 1861). Life path number 5
- 1812Robert Spear Hudson, English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1884). Life path number 3
- 1823Max Müller, German-English philologist and orientalist (d. 1900). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)