The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 6 is the 340th day of 2021 and there are 25 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 49th Monday this year.
Famous Dec 6 birthday celebrants include William S. Hart, Nick Bockwinkel, Lynn Fontanne, Wally Cox, Noel Clarke, Linda Creed, Janine Turner, Adrian Borland.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 226 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 846Hasan al-Askari, Saudi Arabian 11th of the Twelve Imams (d. 874). Life path number 9
- 1285Ferdinand IV of Castile (d. 1312). Life path number 7
- 1421Henry VI of England (d. 1471). Life path number 8
- 1478Baldassare Castiglione, Italian courtier, diplomat, and author (d. 1529). Life path number 11
- 1586Niccolò Zucchi, Italian astronomer and physicist (d. 1670). Life path number 11
- 1608George Monck, 1st Duke of Albemarle, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1670). Life path number 6
- 1637Edmund Andros, English courtier and politician, 4th Colonial Governor of New York (d. 1714). Life path number 8
- 1640Claude Fleury, French historian and author (d. 1723). Life path number 2
- 1642Johann Christoph Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1703). Life path number 4
- 1685Marie Adélaïde of Savoy (d. 1712). Life path number 11
- 1721James Elphinston, Scottish philologist and educator (d. 1809). Life path number 2
- 1721Guillaume-Chrétien de Lamoignon de Malesherbes, French minister and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 2
- 1752Gabriel Duvall, American jurist and politician (d. 1844). Life path number 6
- 1778Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac, French physicist and chemist (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1792William II of the Netherlands (d. 1849). Life path number 1
- 1803Maria Josepha Amalia of Saxony (d. 1829). Life path number 3
- 1805Adolf Reubke, German organ builder (d. 1875). Life path number 5
- 1805Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin, French magician (d. 1861). Life path number 5
- 1812Robert Spear Hudson, English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1884). Life path number 3
- 1823Max Müller, German-English philologist and orientalist (d. 1900). Life path number 5
- 1833John S. Mosby, American colonel (d. 1916). Life path number 6
- 1841Frédéric Bazille, French painter and soldier (d. 1870). Life path number 5
- 1849August von Mackensen, German field marshal (d. 1945). Life path number 4
- 1853Haraprasad Shastri, Indian historian and scholar (d. 1931). Life path number 8
- 1856Hans Molisch, Czech-Austrian botanist (d. 1937). Life path number 11
- 1863Charles Martin Hall, American chemist and engineer (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1872Arthur Henry Adams, Australian journalist and author (d. 1936). Life path number 9
- 1872William S. Hart, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1946). Life path number 9
- 1874Lucien Démanet, French gymnast (d. 1979). Life path number 11
- 1875Albert Bond Lambert, American golfer and pilot (d. 1946). Life path number 3
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!