The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 21 is the 355th day of 2021 and there are 10 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 51st Tuesday this year.
Famous Dec 21 birthday celebrants include Larry Bryggman, Steven Yeun, Rachel Shenton, Sidney Ainsworth, Ray Romano, Nick Gilder, Kiefer Sutherland, Mike Vitar.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1118Thomas Becket, English archbishop and saint (d. 1170). Life path number 8
- 1401Masaccio, Italian painter (d. 1428). Life path number 3
- 1596Peter Mogila, Romanian-Ukrainian metropolitan (d. 1646). Life path number 9
- 1603Roger Williams, English-American minister, theologian, and politician, 9th President of the Colony of Rhode Island (d. 1684). Life path number 7
- 1672Benjamin Schmolck, German pastor and composer (d. 1737). Life path number 4
- 1714John Bradstreet, Canadian-English general (d. 1774). Life path number 1
- 1728Hermann Raupach, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1778). Life path number 6
- 1778Anders Sandøe Ørsted, Danish jurist and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Denmark (d. 1860). Life path number 11
- 1795John Russell, English hunter and dog breeder (d. 1883). Life path number 1
- 1795Leopold von Ranke, German historian, author, and academic (d. 1886). Life path number 1
- 1803Achille Vianelli, Italian painter (d. 1894). Life path number 9
- 1804Benjamin Disraeli, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1881). Life path number 1
- 1805Thomas Graham, Scottish chemist and academic (d. 1869). Life path number 11
- 1811Archibald Tait, Scottish-English archbishop (d. 1882). Life path number 8
- 1815Thomas Couture, French painter and educator (d. 1879). Life path number 3
- 1818Amalia of Oldenburg (d. 1875). Life path number 6
- 1820William H. Osborn, American businessman (d. 1894). Life path number 8
- 1830Bartolomé Masó, Cuban soldier and politician (d. 1907). Life path number 9
- 1832John H. Ketcham, American general and politician (d. 1906). Life path number 11
- 1840Namık Kemal, Turkish journalist, playwright, and activist (d. 1888). Life path number 1
- 1843Thomas Bracken, Irish-New Zealand journalist, poet, and politician (d. 1898). Life path number 4
- 1850Zdeněk Fibich, Czech composer and poet (d. 1900). Life path number 11
- 1850William Wallace Lincoln, American son of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1862). Life path number 11
- 1851Thomas Chipman McRae, American lawyer and politician, 26th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1929). Life path number 3
- 1859Gustave Kahn, French poet and critic (d. 1936). Life path number 11
- 1866Maud Gonne, English-Irish actress and activist (d. 1953). Life path number 9
- 1868George W. Fuller, American engineer (d. 1934). Life path number 11
- 1872Sidney Ainsworth, English-American actor (d. 1922). Life path number 6
- 1872Lorenzo Perosi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1956). Life path number 6
- 1872Albert Payson Terhune, American journalist and author (d. 1942). Life path number 6
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!