The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 252 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 852Zhu Wen, Chinese emperor (d. 912). Life path number 5
- 1377Jianwen Emperor of China (d. 1402). Life path number 8
- 1443Pope Julius II (d. 1513). Life path number 11
- 1495Nicolas Cleynaerts, Flemish philologist and lexicographer (d. 1542). Life path number 9
- 1537Ashikaga Yoshiaki, Japanese shogun (d. 1597). Life path number 6
- 1539Fausto Sozzini, Italian theologian and author (d. 1604). Life path number 8
- 1547Ubbo Emmius, Dutch historian and geographer (d. 1625). Life path number 7
- 1595Henry Lawes, English composer (d. 1662). Life path number 1
- 1661Robert Harley, 1st Earl of Oxford and Earl Mortimer, English politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1724). Life path number 4
- 1666Francesco Scarlatti, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1741). Life path number 9
- 1687Francesco Geminiani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1762). Life path number 3
- 1697Giuseppe de Majo, Italian organist and composer (d. 1771). Life path number 4
- 1782Martin Van Buren, American lawyer and politician, 8th President of the United States (d. 1862). Life path number 8
- 1784George Shepherd, English draughtsman and watercolour painter (d. 1862). Life path number 1
- 1803Fyodor Tyutchev, Russian poet and diplomat (d. 1873). Life path number 11
- 1820Afanasy Fet, Russian poet and author (d. 1892). Life path number 1
- 1822Elizabeth Cabot Agassiz, American philosopher and academic, co-founded Radcliffe College (d. 1907). Life path number 3
- 1829Henri-Gustave Joly de Lotbinière, French-Canadian politician, 4th Premier of Quebec (d. 1908). Life path number 1
- 1830Christina Rossetti, English poet and author (d. 1894). Life path number 11
- 1839George Armstrong Custer, American general (d. 1876). Life path number 11
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)