The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 5 is the 339th day of 2019 and there are 26 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 49th Thursday this year.
Famous Dec 5 birthday celebrants include JJ Cale, Margaret Cho, Margaret Hayes, Amy Acker, Frankie Muniz, Evonne Hsu, John Rzeznik, Morgan Brittany.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 252 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 852Zhu Wen, Chinese emperor (d. 912). Life path number 5
- 1377Jianwen Emperor of China (d. 1402). Life path number 8
- 1443Pope Julius II (d. 1513). Life path number 11
- 1495Nicolas Cleynaerts, Flemish philologist and lexicographer (d. 1542). Life path number 9
- 1537Ashikaga Yoshiaki, Japanese shogun (d. 1597). Life path number 6
- 1539Fausto Sozzini, Italian theologian and author (d. 1604). Life path number 8
- 1547Ubbo Emmius, Dutch historian and geographer (d. 1625). Life path number 7
- 1595Henry Lawes, English composer (d. 1662). Life path number 1
- 1661Robert Harley, 1st Earl of Oxford and Earl Mortimer, English politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1724). Life path number 4
- 1666Francesco Scarlatti, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1741). Life path number 9
- 1687Francesco Geminiani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1762). Life path number 3
- 1697Giuseppe de Majo, Italian organist and composer (d. 1771). Life path number 4
- 1782Martin Van Buren, American lawyer and politician, 8th President of the United States (d. 1862). Life path number 8
- 1784George Shepherd, English draughtsman and watercolour painter (d. 1862). Life path number 1
- 1803Fyodor Tyutchev, Russian poet and diplomat (d. 1873). Life path number 11
- 1820Afanasy Fet, Russian poet and author (d. 1892). Life path number 1
- 1822Elizabeth Cabot Agassiz, American philosopher and academic, co-founded Radcliffe College (d. 1907). Life path number 3
- 1829Henri-Gustave Joly de Lotbinière, French-Canadian politician, 4th Premier of Quebec (d. 1908). Life path number 1
- 1830Christina Rossetti, English poet and author (d. 1894). Life path number 11
- 1839George Armstrong Custer, American general (d. 1876). Life path number 11
- 1841Marcus Daly, Irish-American businessman (d. 1900). Life path number 4
- 1855Clinton Hart Merriam, American zoologist, ornithologist, entomologist, and ethnographer (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1859John Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe, English admiral and politician, 2nd Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1935). Life path number 4
- 1863Paul Painlevé, French mathematician and politician, 84th Prime Minister of France (d. 1933). Life path number 8
- 1866Traian Demetrescu, Romanian poet and novelist (d. 1896). Life path number 11
- 1867Antti Aarne, Finnish author and academic (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1867Józef Piłsudski, Polish field marshal and politician, 15th Prime Minister of Poland (d. 1935). Life path number 3
- 1868Arnold Sommerfeld, German physicist and academic (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1869Ellis Parker Butler, American author and poet (d. 1937). Life path number 5
- 1870Vítězslav Novák, Czech composer and educator (d. 1949). Life path number 6
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!