The zodiac sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 191 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1555Heinrich Meibom, German poet and historian (d. 1625). Life path number 5
- 1585John Cotton, English-American minister and theologian (d. 1652). Life path number 8
- 1595Jean Chapelain, French poet and critic (d. 1674). Life path number 9
- 1646Alain Emmanuel de Coëtlogon, French field marshal (d. 1730). Life path number 6
- 1647Daniel Eberlin, German soldier and composer (d. 1715). Life path number 7
- 1660André Campra, French composer and conductor (d. 1744). Life path number 11
- 1667Michel Pignolet de Montéclair, French composer (d. 1737). Life path number 9
- 1670John Aislabie, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1742). Life path number 3
- 1711Barbara of Portugal (d. 1758). Life path number 8
- 1713Gasparo Gozzi, Italian playwright and critic (d. 1786). Life path number 1
- 1777Juliette Récamier, French businesswoman (d. 1849). Life path number 11
- 1795Thomas Carlyle, Scottish-English historian, philosopher, and academic (d. 1881). Life path number 11
- 1798Jules Armand Dufaure, French politician, 33rd Prime Minister of France (d. 1881). Life path number 5
- 1817Nikoloz Baratashvili, Georgian poet (d. 1845). Life path number 6
- 1835Samuel Butler, English author and critic (d. 1902). Life path number 6
- 1844Franz Xavier Wernz, German religious leader, 25th Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1914). Life path number 6
- 1861Hannes Hafstein, Icelandic poet and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Iceland (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1861Lillian Russell, American actress and singer (d. 1922). Life path number 5
- 1865Edith Cavell, English nurse (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1868Jesse Burkett, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1953). Life path number 3
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)