The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. December 26 is the 360th day of 2021 and there are 5 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 52nd Sunday this year.
Famous Dec 26 birthday celebrants include Joshua John Miller, Jay Farrar, Sandra Taylor, Steve Steen, Zach Blair, Bob Hartman, Phil Spector, Tricia Leigh Fisher.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 215 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1194Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1250). Life path number 8
- 1532Wilhelm Xylander, German scholar and academic (d. 1576). Life path number 22
- 1536Yi I, Korean philosopher and scholar (d. 1584). Life path number 8
- 1581Philip III, Landgrave of Hesse-Butzbach (d. 1643). Life path number 8
- 1646Robert Bolling, English-American merchant and planter (d. 1709). Life path number 1
- 1687Johann Georg Pisendel, German violinist and composer (d. 1755). Life path number 6
- 1716Jean François de Saint-Lambert, French soldier and philosopher (d. 1803). Life path number 8
- 1716Thomas Gray, English poet and scholar (d. 1771). Life path number 8
- 1723Friedrich Melchior, Baron von Grimm, German-French author and playwright (d. 1807). Life path number 6
- 1737Prince Josias of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld (d. 1815). Life path number 2
- 1751Clemens Maria Hofbauer, Austrian priest, missionary, and saint (d. 1820). Life path number 7
- 1771Julie Clary, French wife of Joseph Bonaparte (d. 1845). Life path number 9
- 1780Mary Somerville, Scottish mathematician, astronomer, and author (d. 1872). Life path number 9
- 1782Philaret Drozdov, Russian metropolitan (d. 1867). Life path number 2
- 1785Étienne Constantin de Gerlache, Belgian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1791Charles Babbage, English mathematician and engineer, invented the Difference engine (d. 1871). Life path number 2
- 1803Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwald, Estonian physician and author (d. 1882). Life path number 5
- 1819E. D. E. N. Southworth, American author and educator (d. 1899). Life path number 3
- 1820Dion Boucicault, Irish actor and playwright (d. 1890). Life path number 22
- 1837Morgan Bulkeley, American soldier and politician, 54th Governor of Connecticut (d. 1922). Life path number 3
- 1837George Dewey, American admiral (d. 1917). Life path number 3
- 1852Johannes François Snelleman, Dutch zoologist, orientalist, and ethnographer (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1853René Bazin, French author and academic (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1859William Stephens, American lawyer and politician, 24th Governor of California (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1863Charles Pathé, French record producer, co-founded Pathé Records (d. 1957). Life path number 2
- 1864Yun Chi-ho, Korean activist and politician (d. 1945). Life path number 3
- 1867Phan Bội Châu, Vietnamese activist (d. 1940). Life path number 6
- 1869Mathieu Cordang, Dutch cyclist (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1872Norman Angell, English journalist, academic, and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1967). Life path number 2
- 1873Thomas Wass, English cricketer (d. 1953). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!