The zodiac sign of a person born on December 26 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 215 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1194Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1250). Life path number 8
- 1532Wilhelm Xylander, German scholar and academic (d. 1576). Life path number 22
- 1536Yi I, Korean philosopher and scholar (d. 1584). Life path number 8
- 1581Philip III, Landgrave of Hesse-Butzbach (d. 1643). Life path number 8
- 1646Robert Bolling, English-American merchant and planter (d. 1709). Life path number 1
- 1687Johann Georg Pisendel, German violinist and composer (d. 1755). Life path number 6
- 1716Jean François de Saint-Lambert, French soldier and philosopher (d. 1803). Life path number 8
- 1716Thomas Gray, English poet and scholar (d. 1771). Life path number 8
- 1723Friedrich Melchior, Baron von Grimm, German-French author and playwright (d. 1807). Life path number 6
- 1737Prince Josias of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld (d. 1815). Life path number 2
- 1751Clemens Maria Hofbauer, Austrian priest, missionary, and saint (d. 1820). Life path number 7
- 1771Julie Clary, French wife of Joseph Bonaparte (d. 1845). Life path number 9
- 1780Mary Somerville, Scottish mathematician, astronomer, and author (d. 1872). Life path number 9
- 1782Philaret Drozdov, Russian metropolitan (d. 1867). Life path number 2
- 1785Étienne Constantin de Gerlache, Belgian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1791Charles Babbage, English mathematician and engineer, invented the Difference engine (d. 1871). Life path number 2
- 1803Friedrich Reinhold Kreutzwald, Estonian physician and author (d. 1882). Life path number 5
- 1819E. D. E. N. Southworth, American author and educator (d. 1899). Life path number 3
- 1820Dion Boucicault, Irish actor and playwright (d. 1890). Life path number 22
- 1837Morgan Bulkeley, American soldier and politician, 54th Governor of Connecticut (d. 1922). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)