The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 8 is the 342nd day of 2019 and there are 23 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 49th Sunday this year.
Famous Dec 8 birthday celebrants include Rick Baker, Steve Van Wormer, Sammy Davis, Jr., Corey Taylor, Teala Dunn, Teri Hatcher, Gregg Allman, Dan Hartman.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 253 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 65 BCHorace, Roman soldier and poet (d. 8 BC)
- 1412Astorre II Manfredi, Italian lord (d. 1468). Life path number 1
- 1542Mary, Queen of Scots (d. 1587). Life path number 5
- 1574Maria Anna of Bavaria (d. 1616). Life path number 1
- 1678Horatio Walpole, 1st Baron Walpole, English politician and diplomat, British Ambassador to France (d. 1757). Life path number 6
- 1699Maria Josepha of Austria (d. 1757). Life path number 9
- 1708Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1765). Life path number 9
- 1724Claude Balbastre, French organist and composer (d. 1799). Life path number 7
- 1730Jan Ingenhousz, Dutch physician, physiologist, and botanist (d. 1799). Life path number 22
- 1731František Xaver Dušek, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1799). Life path number 5
- 1756Archduke Maximilian Francis of Austria (d. 1801). Life path number 3
- 1765Eli Whitney, American engineer, invented the cotton gin (d. 1825). Life path number 3
- 1795Peter Andreas Hansen, Danish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1874). Life path number 6
- 1815Adolph Menzel, German painter and illustrator (d. 1905). Life path number 8
- 1816August Belmont, Prussian-American financier and diplomat, 16th United States Ambassador to the Netherlands (d. 1890). Life path number 9
- 1817Christian Emil Krag-Juel-Vind-Frijs, Danish politician, 10th Prime Minister of Denmark (d. 1896). Life path number 1
- 1818Charles III, Prince of Monaco (d. 1889). Life path number 2
- 1822Jakov Ignjatović, Hungarian-Serbian author (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1832Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson, Norwegian-French author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910). Life path number 7
- 1860Amanda McKittrick Ros, Irish author and poet (d. 1939). Life path number 8
- 1861William C. Durant, American businessman, founded General Motors and Chevrolet (d. 1947). Life path number 9
- 1861Aristide Maillol, French sculptor and painter (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1861Georges Méliès, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1862Georges Feydeau, French playwright (d. 1921). Life path number 1
- 1864Camille Claudel, French illustrator and sculptor (d. 1943). Life path number 3
- 1865Rüdiger von der Goltz, German general (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1865Jacques Hadamard, French mathematician and academic (d. 1963). Life path number 4
- 1865Jean Sibelius, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1957). Life path number 4
- 1874Ernst Moro, Austrian physician and pediatrician (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1875Frederik Buch, Danish actor and screenwriter (d. 1925). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!