The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. December 25 is the 359th day of 2021 and there are 6 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 52nd Saturday this year.
Famous Dec 25 birthday celebrants include Barbara Mandrell, C. C. H. Pounder, Mike Mazurki, Cheryl Chase, Quentin Crisp, Laura Sadler, Cab Calloway, Pete Brown.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 264 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1250John IV Laskaris, Byzantine emperor (d. 1305). Life path number 9
- 1461Christina of Saxony (d. 1521). Life path number 4
- 1505Christine of Saxony (d. 1549). Life path number 3
- 1583Orlando Gibbons, English organist and composer (d. 1625). Life path number 9
- 1584Margaret of Austria, Queen of Spain (d. 1611). Life path number 1
- 1628Noël Coypel, French painter (d. 1707). Life path number 9
- 1642Isaac Newton, English physicist and mathematician (d. 1726/7). Life path number 5
- 1652Archibald Pitcairne, Scottish physician, anatomist, and scholar (d. 1713). Life path number 6
- 1665Lady Grizel Baillie, Scottish-English poet and songwriter (d. 1746). Life path number 1
- 1667Melusine von der Schulenburg, Duchess of Kendal (d. 1743). Life path number 3
- 1674Thomas Halyburton, Scottish minister and theologian (d. 1712). Life path number 1
- 1686Giovanni Battista Somis, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1763). Life path number 4
- 1696Prince Johann Ernst of Saxe-Weimar (d. 1715). Life path number 5
- 1700Leopold II, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau (d. 1758). Life path number 9
- 1711Jean-Joseph de Mondonville, French violinist and composer (d. 1772). Life path number 11
- 1716Johann Jakob Reiske, German physician and scholar (d. 1774). Life path number 7
- 1717Pope Pius VI (d. 1799). Life path number 8
- 1728Johann Adam Hiller, German composer and conductor (d. 1804). Life path number 1
- 1730Philip Mazzei, Italian-American physician and philosopher (d. 1816). Life path number 3
- 1742Charlotte von Stein, German assistant of Duchess Anna Amalia of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (d. 1827). Life path number 6
- 1745Chevalier de Saint-Georges, Caribbean-French violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1799). Life path number 9
- 1757Benjamin Pierce, American general and politician, 17th Governor of New Hampshire (d. 1839). Life path number 3
- 1763Claude Chappe, French engineer (d. 1805). Life path number 9
- 1771Dorothy Wordsworth, English author and poet (d. 1855). Life path number 8
- 1776Sydney, Lady Morgan, Irish-English author (d. 1859). Life path number 4
- 1817John Hewitt Jellett, Irish priest and academic (d. 1888). Life path number 9
- 1821Clara Barton, American nurse and humanitarian, founded the American Red Cross (d. 1912). Life path number 4
- 1825Stephen F. Chadwick, American lawyer and politician, 5th Governor of Oregon (d. 1895). Life path number 8
- 1829Patrick Gilmore, Irish-American composer and bandleader (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1856Pud Galvin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1902). Life path number 3
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!