The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 13 is the 347th day of 2022 and there are 18 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 50th Tuesday this year.
Famous Dec 13 birthday celebrants include Robert Lindsay, Jackie Clune, John Hart, Tupele Dorgu, Jamie Foxx, Eve Meyer, Niki Evans, Morris Day.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 243 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1521Pope Sixtus V (d. 1590). Life path number 7
- 1533Eric XIV of Sweden (d. 1577). Life path number 1
- 1553Henry IV of France (d. 1610). Life path number 3
- 1585William Drummond of Hawthornden, Scottish poet (d. 1649). Life path number 8
- 1640Robert Plot, English chemist and academic (d. 1696). Life path number 9
- 1662Francesco Bianchini, Italian astronomer and philosopher (d. 1729). Life path number 4
- 1678Yongzheng Emperor of China (d. 1735). Life path number 11
- 1684Ludvig Holberg, Norwegian historian, philosopher, and author (d. 1754). Life path number 8
- 1720Carlo Gozzi, Italian playwright (d. 1804). Life path number 8
- 1724Franz Aepinus, German astronomer and philosopher (d. 1802). Life path number 3
- 1780Johann Wolfgang Döbereiner, German chemist, invented the Döbereiner's lamp (d. 1849). Life path number 5
- 1784Archduke Louis of Austria (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1797Heinrich Heine, German journalist, poet, and critic (d. 1856). Life path number 4
- 1804Joseph Howe, Canadian journalist and politician, 5th Premier of Nova Scotia (d. 1873). Life path number 11
- 1814Ana Néri, Brazilian nurse (d. 1880). Life path number 3
- 1816Werner von Siemens, German engineer and inventor (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1818Mary Todd Lincoln, American wife of Abraham Lincoln, 17th First Lady of the United States (d. 1882). Life path number 7
- 1836Franz von Lenbach, German painter and academic (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1854Herman Bavinck, Dutch theologian and churchman (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1856Svetozar Boroević, Croatian-Austrian field marshal (d. 1920). Life path number 9
- 1860Lucien Guitry, French actor (d. 1925). Life path number 4
- 1864Emil Seidel, American politician, 36th Mayor of Milwaukee (d. 1947). Life path number 8
- 1867Kristian Birkeland, Norwegian physicist and author (d. 1917). Life path number 11
- 1870Edward LeSaint, American actor and director (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1871Emily Carr, Canadian painter and author (d. 1945). Life path number 6
- 1874Josef Lhévinne, Russian pianist and educator (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1883Belle da Costa Greene, American librarian (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1884Aimilios Veakis, Greek actor (d. 1951). Life path number 1
- 1887George Pólya, Hungarian-American mathematician (d. 1985). Life path number 4
- 1887Alvin C. York, American colonel, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964). Life path number 4
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!