Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1964 was a Sunday and it was the 355th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,207 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 650 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Charley Grapewin
- 1932John Hillerman
- 1944Jimmie F. Skaggs
- 1946John Spencer
- 1947Gigliola Cinquetti
- 1957Billy Bragg
- 1960Kim Ki-duk
- 1963Iqbal Theba
- 1971Roger J. Beaujard
- 1984Bobby Morley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1950Arturo Márquez, Mexican-American composer
- 1950Geoffrey Grimmett, English mathematician and academic
- 1959Simon Hughes, English cricketer and journalist
- 1966Chris Robinson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Black Crowes, Chris Robinson Brotherhood)
- 1969Alain de Botton, Swiss-English philosopher and author
- 1979George Lamb, English radio and television host
- 1980Ashley Cole, English footballer
- 1980Martín Demichelis, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Jonah Hill, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1992Ksenia Makarova, Russian-American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1192Richard I of England is captured and imprisoned by Leopold V of Austria on his way home to England after signing a treaty with Saladin ending the Third Crusade.
- 1946The popular Christmas film It’s a Wonderful Life is first released in New York City.
- 1955Cardiff is proclaimed the capital city of Wales, United Kingdom.
- 1957The initial production version of the Boeing 707 makes its first flight.
- 1960The National Front for the Liberation of Vietnam is formed.
- 1984The Summit Tunnel fire is the largest underground fire in history, as a freight train carrying over 1 million liters of gasoline derails near the town of Todmorden, England, in the Pennines.
- 1985Pope John Paul II announces the institution of World Youth Day.
- 1988The United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances is signed in Vienna, Austria.
- 1996NeXT merges with Apple Computer, starting the path to Mac OS X.
- 2005Aleksandër Moisiu University was founded in Durrës, Albania.
View the complete list of historical events for December 20.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vida Guerra, Daniel Adair, Dave Clark, Kate Ashfield, Atsuko Kurusu, Jean-Pierre François, Gaia Cauchi, Krayzie Bone, Yu Yamada, Sheeri Rappaport.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 20, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Feel Fine by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1973 – Trijntje Oosterhuis, Dutch singer-songwriter; August 22, 1970 – Chin Chin Gutierrez, Filipino actress and singer; July 19, 1937 – George Hamilton IV, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059