Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of December 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 25, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 360th day of the year 1996. It was the 52nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,093 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,698 days or 7.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 2, 2028.
If a dog named Tela - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tela will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tela will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Lew Grade
- 1928Dick Miller
- 1937O'Kelly Isley, Jr.
- 1939Royce D. Applegate
- 1942Barry Goldberg
- 1945Gary Sandy
- 1945Rick Berman
- 1968Helena Christensen
- 1981Trenesha Biggers
- 1993Emi Takei
View the complete list of December 25 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 25.
- 1891Kenneth Arthur Noel Anderson, India-born, English soldier and Governor of Gibraltar (d. 1959)
- 1907Mike Mazurki, Ukrainian-American wrestler and actor (d. 1990)
- 1936Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy
- 1946Christopher Frayling, English academic and author
- 1949Joe Louis Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer
- 1959Michael P. Anderson, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2003)
- 1976Armin van Buuren, Dutch DJ and producer
- 1977Israel Vázquez, Mexican boxer
- 1977Uhm Ji-won, South Korean actress
- 1981Christian Holst, Danish-Faroese footballer
View the complete list of December 25 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 336First documentary sign of Christmas celebration in Rome.
- 597Augustine of Canterbury and his fellow-labourers baptise in Kent more than 10,000 Anglo-Saxons.
- 1100Baldwin of Boulogne is crowned the first King of Jerusalem in the Church of the Nativity.
- 1814Rev. Samuel Marsden holds the first Christian service on land in New Zealand at Rangihoua Bay.
- 1815The Handel and Haydn Society, oldest continually performing arts organization in the United States, gives its first performance.
- 1950The Stone of Scone, traditional coronation stone of British monarchs, is taken from Westminster Abbey by Scottish nationalist students. It later turns up in Scotland on April 11, 1951.
- 1977Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin meets in Egypt with its president Anwar Sadat.
- 1991Mikhail Gorbachev resigns as General Secretary of the Soviet Union (the union itself is dissolved the next day). Ukraine’s referendum is finalized and Ukraine officially leaves the Soviet Union.
- 2003The ill-fated Beagle 2 probe, released from the Mars Express spacecraft on December 19, disappears shortly before its scheduled landing.
- 2012An Antonov An-72 plane crashes close to the city of Shymkent, killing 27 people.
View the complete list of December 25 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 25, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dora Gerson, George Reinholt, Ji Hyun-woo, Craig T. Nelson, Danny Wood, Richard Kiel, Steven Silva, George Canseco, Tony Melody, John Squire.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 25 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 25, 1996.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th December 1996 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 25th December 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 25, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 360th day of 1996
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 52nd Wednesday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 307 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,093 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,698 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 274
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 2, 2028
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1967 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1972 (-156)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton (December 28, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1937 – Kenji Utsumi, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013); January 8, 1968 – Trie Utami, Indonesian singer and composer; November 6, 1978 – Jolina Magdangal, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873