December 30, 2010 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Dec 30, 2010?
December 30, 2010 was a Thursday and it was the 364th day of the year 2010. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is December 30 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,537 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,512 days or 4.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 7, 2042.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Bullseye - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bullseye will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bullseye will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jeanette Nolan
- 1920Jack Lord
- 1934Joseph Bologna
- 1945Concetta Tomei
- 1959Tracey Ullman
- 1966Bennett Miller
- 1973Jason Behr
- 1983Josh Sussman
- 1986Caity Lotz
View the complete list of December 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous December 30 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1825Samuel Newitt Wood, American lawyer and politician (d. 1891)
- 1883Lester Patrick, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1960)
- 1937Paul Stookey, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Peter, Paul and Mary)
- 1939Felix Pappalardi, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Mountain) (d. 1983)
- 1950Timothy Mo, Chinese-English author
- 1964Sophie Ward, English actress
- 1966Gary Chartier, American philosopher, scholar, and academic
- 1972Steven Wiig, American actor and drummer (Papa Wheelie)
- 1982Cherry Lou, Filipino actress
- 1986Faye Marsay, English actress
View the complete list of December 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cindy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Dec 30th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702Queen Anne’s War: James Moore, Governor of the Province of Carolina, abandons the Siege of St. Augustine.
- 1816The Treaty of St. Louis (1816) between the United States and the united Ottawa, Ojibwa, and Potawatomi Indian tribes is proclaimed.
- 1853Gadsden Purchase: The United States buys land from Mexico to facilitate railroad building in the Southwest.
- 1922The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is formed.
- 1958The Guatemalan Air Force sinks several Mexican fishing boats alleged to have breached maritime borders, killing three and sparking international tension.
- 1965Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines.
- 1996In the Indian state of Assam, a passenger train is bombed by Bodo separatists, killing 26.
- 1996Proposed budget cuts by Benjamin Netanyahu spark protests from 250,000 workers who shut down services across Israel.
- 2005Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the open Atlantic Ocean, tying the record for the latest tropical cyclone ever to form in the North Atlantic basin.
- 2009A suicide bomber kills nine people at Forward Operating Base Chapman, a key facility of the Central Intelligence Agency in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of December 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday December 30, 2010 mean?
Your birthday numbers 12, 30, and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Fincher, Bata Živojinović, Mahiro Takasugi, Frank Ocean, Bob Hite, Alexis Smith, Betsy Brandt, Jo Joyner, Chinx, Nina Brosh.
What is the birthday horoscope for Dec 30, 2010?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 30, 2010.
What is the birthstone for December 30?
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th December 2010 is Holly for precious moments.
Dec 30th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for December 30?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,858,584,755. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Firework by Katy Perry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 1, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on December 30, 2010?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,983,912 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2010. The estimated number of babies born on 30th December 2010 is 380,778. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 30 Dec 2010?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,905 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,117 times in the year 2010. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man December 30
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for December 30, 2010
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
December 30, 2010 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 30, 2010. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 364th day of 2010
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 2010
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 211 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,537 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,512 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 153
- Next full moon: June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 7, 2042
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 2010 world population: 6,858,584,755
- Number one song: Firework by Katy Perry (January 1, 2011)
- Babies born in 2010: 138,983,912
- Babies born in 2010 every day: 380,778
- Babies born in 2010 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,905 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,117 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.XII.MMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1914 – Edward Andrews, American actor (d. 1985); March 8, 1956 – John Kapelos, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 9, 1936 – Patrick Tse, Chinese-Hong Kong actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922