Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of February 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 14, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 45th day of the year 1921. It was the 7th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,537 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,179 days or 33.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 23, 1952.
If a dog named Sassafrass - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sassafrass will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sassafrass will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Edward Platt
- 1916Sally Gray
- 1927Seizō Katō
- 1934Florence Henderson
- 1960Meg Tilly
- 1962Sakina Jaffrey
- 1963Enrico Colantoni
- 1986Oliver Lee
- 1987Joe Pichler
- 1988Asia Nitollano
View the complete list of February 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 14.
- 1828Edmond François Valentin About, French journalist and author (d. 1885)
- 1895Wilhelm Burgdorf, German general (d. 1945)
- 1904Charles Oatley, English physicist and engineer (d. 1996)
- 1927Lois Maxwell, Canadian model and actress (d. 2007)
- 1937John MacGregor, Baron MacGregor of Pulham Market, English politician, Secretary of State for Transport
- 1940James Maynard, American businessman, co-founded Golden Corral
- 1942Andrew Robinson, American actor and director
- 1963Enrico Colantoni, Canadian actor
- 1978Richard Hamilton, American basketball player
- 1982Lenka Tvarošková, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of February 14 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TOMOALUO? Check your answers here: Word finder TOMOALUO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1556Thomas Cranmer is declared a heretic.
- 1779James Cook is killed by Native Hawaiians near Kealakekua on the Island of Hawaii.
- 1849In New York City, James Knox Polk becomes the first serving President of the United States to have his photograph taken.
- 1903The United States Department of Commerce and Labor is established (later split into the Department of Commerce and the Department of Labor).
- 1924The Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company changes its name to International Business Machines Corporation (IBM).
- 1945World War II: Mostar is liberated by Yugoslav partisans.
- 1956The 20th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union begins in Moscow. On the last night of the meeting, Premier Nikita Khrushchev condemns Joseph Stalin’s crimes in a secret speech.
- 1961Discovery of the chemical elements: Element 103, Lawrencium, is first synthesized at the University of California.
- 1962First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy takes television viewers on a tour of the White House.
- 2011As a part of Arab Spring, the Bahraini uprising, a series of demonstrations, amounting to a sustained campaign of civil resistance, in the Persian Gulf country of Bahrain begins with a 'Day of Rage'.
View the complete list of February 14 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 14, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Dolby, George C. Scott, Mike Reno, Randall Park, Ali Lohan, Mel B, Asuka Kuramochi, Bill Moseley, Benjamín Vicuña, Paul Merton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 14 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 14, 1921.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th February 1921 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1904. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 14, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 45th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 7th Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,537 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,179 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,237
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 23, 1952
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1932 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1904 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.II.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1986 – Brian Larsen, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 13, 1965 – Jeff Ross, American comedian, actor, director, and author; March 27, 1938 – Katerina Yioulaki, Greek actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,955