Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 49th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,055 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bisto - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bisto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bisto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1846Wilson Barrett
- 1926Nalini Jaywant
- 1941Mati Nuude
- 1956Ted Gärdestad
- 1960Greta Scacchi
- 1966Guy Ferland
- 1968Molly Ringwald
- 1985Chelsea Hobbs
- 1990Kang So-ra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1658Charles-Irénée Castel de Saint-Pierre, French philosopher and author (d. 1743)
- 1883Nikos Kazantzakis, Greek philosopher and author (d. 1957)
- 1929André Mathieu, Canadian pianist and composer (d. 1968)
- 1947Dennis DeYoung, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Styx)
- 1951Queen Komal of Nepal
- 1959Hallgrímur Helgason, Icelandic painter and author
- 1959Ken Freedman, American radio host
- 1977Kátia, Brazilian footballer
- 1980Aivar Anniste, Estonian footballer
- 1982Christian Tiffert, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Amda Seyon I, Emperor of Ethiopia begins his campaigns in the southern Muslim provinces.
- 1745The city of Surakarta, Central Java is founded on the banks of Bengawan Solo River, and becomes the capital of the Kingdom of Surakarta.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Montereau.
- 1861In Montgomery, Alabama, Jefferson Davis is inaugurated as the provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1861With Italian unification almost complete, Victor Emmanuel II of Piedmont, Savoy and Sardinia assumes the title of King of Italy.
- 1885Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is published in the United States.
- 1906Édouard de Laveleye forms the Belgian Olympic Committee in Brussels.
- 1930Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft and also the first cow to be milked in an aircraft.
- 2003Nearly 200 people die in the Daegu subway fire in South Korea.
- 2004Up to 295 people, including nearly 200 rescue workers, die near Nishapur in Iran when a runaway freight train carrying sulfur, petrol and fertilizer catches fire and explodes.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Attenborough, Vernee Watson-Johnson, Larry Dunn, Tore Svennberg, John D. LeMay, Linda Hunt, Elyes Gabel, Pokwang, Berton Churchill, Albert Salmi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 18, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1969 – Christian Slater, American actor and producer; June 17, 2004 – Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer; March 30, 1979 – Norah Jones, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (The Little Willies and Wax Poetic).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185