Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 49th day of the year 1985. It was the 7th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,420 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,140 days or 11.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 27, 2016.
If a dog named Cybil - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cybil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cybil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Edward Arnold
- 1915Phyllis Calvert
- 1941Irma Thomas
- 1941Mati Nuude
- 1954John Travolta
- 1959Jayne Atkinson
- 1967Yongyoot Thongkongtoon
- 1977Ike Barinholtz
- 1980Regina Spektor
View the complete list of February 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1901Reginald Sheffield, English-American actor (d. 1957)
- 1915Phyllis Calvert, English actress (d. 2002)
- 1919Jack Palance, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1951Isabel Preysler, Filipino-Spanish journalist
- 1951Queen Komal of Nepal
- 1956Bidzina Ivanishvili, Georgian businessman and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Georgia
- 1969Alexander Mogilny, Russian ice hockey player
- 1974Radek Černý, Czech footballer
- 1975Gary Neville, English footballer and coach
- 1991Sebastian Neumann, German footballer
View the complete list of February 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797French Revolutionary Wars: Sir Ralph Abercromby and a fleet of 18 British warships invade Trinidad.
- 1873Bulgarian revolutionary leader Vasil Levski is executed by hanging in Sofia by the Ottoman authorities.
- 1900Second Boer War: Imperial forces suffer their worst single-day loss of life on Bloody Sunday, the first day of the Battle of Paardeberg.
- 1943The Nazis arrest the members of the White Rose movement.
- 1946Sailors of the Royal Indian Navy mutiny in Bombay harbour, from where the action spreads throughout the Provinces of British India, involving 78 ships, twenty shore establishments and 20,000 sailors
- 1957Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is executed by the British colonial government.
- 1972The California Supreme Court in the case of People v. Anderson, (6 Cal.3d 628) invalidates the state’s death penalty and commutes the sentences of all death row inmates to life imprisonment.
- 1978The first Ironman Triathlon competition takes place on the island of Oahu and is won by Gordon Haller.
- 1983Thirteen people die and one is seriously injured in the Wah Mee massacre in Seattle. It is said to be the largest robbery-motivated mass-murder in U.S. history.
- 2003Nearly 200 people die in the Daegu subway fire in South Korea.
View the complete list of February 18 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lila Lee, Elya Baskin, Arthur English, Karen Morley, Ewen Solon, Bruno Putzulu, Toshio Furukawa, Richard Wolstencroft, Kevin Peter Hall, Natacha Atlas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 18, 1985.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th February 1985 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 21, 1991. Your incompatibility score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 18th February 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 18, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 49th day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 7th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 363 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,420 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,140 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 421
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 27, 2016
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 21, 1991 (-185)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael (February 23, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1973 – Saïd Taghmaoui, French actor and screenwriter; April 27, 1967 – Aki Avni, Israeli actor; March 22, 1902 – Madeleine Milhaud, French actress and composer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,790