Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 49th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,789 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Queenie Leonard
- 1914Pee Wee King
- 1941Herman Santiago
- 1946Jean-Claude Dreyfus
- 1948Sinéad Cusack
- 1954John Travolta
- 1955Miles Tredinnick
- 1959Jayne Atkinson
- 1992Logan Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1907Oscar Brodney, American lawyer and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1922Eric Gairy, Grenadan politician, 1st Prime Minister of Grenada (d. 1997)
- 1927Luis Arroyo, Puerto Rican baseball player and scout
- 1947Dennis DeYoung, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Styx)
- 1947Princess Christina of the Netherlands
- 1952Juice Newton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1952Randy Crawford, American singer
- 1965Dr. Dre, American rapper, producer, and actor (World Class Wreckin' Cru and N.W.A)
- 1973Claude Makélélé, French footballer and manager
- 1974Ruby Dhalla, Canadian chiropractor and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1478George, Duke of Clarence, convicted of treason against his older brother Edward IV of England, is executed in private at the Tower of London.
- 1637Eighty Years’ War: Off the coast of Cornwall, England, a Spanish fleet intercepts an important Anglo-Dutch merchant convoy of 44 vessels escorted by 6 warships, destroying or capturing 20 of them.
- 1781Fourth Anglo-Dutch War: Captain Thomas Shirley opens his expedition against Dutch colonial outposts on the Gold Coast of Africa (present-day Ghana).
- 1861With Italian unification almost complete, Victor Emmanuel II of Piedmont, Savoy and Sardinia assumes the title of King of Italy.
- 1954The first Church of Scientology is established in Los Angeles.
- 1972The California Supreme Court in the case of People v. Anderson, (6 Cal.3d 628) invalidates the state’s death penalty and commutes the sentences of all death row inmates to life imprisonment.
- 2001Inter-ethnic violence between Dayaks and Madurese breaks out in Sampit, Indonesia, that will ultimately result in more than 500 deaths and 100,000 Madurese displaced from their homes.
- 2004Up to 295 people, including nearly 200 rescue workers, die near Nishapur in Iran when a runaway freight train carrying sulfur, petrol and fertilizer catches fire and explodes.
- 2007Terrorist bombs explode on the Samjhauta Express in Panipat, Haryana, India, killing 68 people.
- 2013Armed robbers steal a haul of diamonds worth $50 million during a raid at Brussels Airport in Belgium.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Bevins, Renée Björling, Empress Schuck, Lola Albright, Atsuko Kurusu, Ami Dolenz, Tim Conway, Jaime Pressly, Al Santos, Eleonora Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 18, 1985.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1944 – Bettye Swann, American singer-songwriter; August 5, 1933 – Jeffry Wickham, English actor (d. 2014); February 15, 1907 – Cesar Romero, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 981