Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1979 was a Monday and it was the 50th day of the year 1979. It was the 8th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,423 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,141 days or 14.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 522 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 2010.
If a dog named Becca - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Becca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Becca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jacques Dufilho
- 1939Gwen Taylor
- 1945Michael Nader
- 1949Eddie Hardin
- 1951Stephen Nichols
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1970Joacim Cans
- 1986Björn Gustafsson
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1526Carolus Clusius, Flemish botanist and academic (d. 1609)
- 1880Álvaro Obregón, Mexican general and politician, 39th President of Mexico (d. 1928)
- 1886José Abad Santos, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 5th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines (d. 1942)
- 1911Merle Oberon, Indian-American actress (d. 1979)
- 1941David Gross, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1960Leslie Ash, English actress
- 1962Hana Mandlíková, Czech-Australian tennis player and coach
- 1973Nikos Oikonomou, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1977Andrew Ross Sorkin, American journalist and author
- 1986Henri Karjalainen, Finnish race car driver
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jillian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1847The first group of rescuers reaches the Donner Party.
- 1859Daniel E. Sickles, a New York Congressman, is acquitted of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the first time this defense is successfully used in the United States.
- 1972The Asama-Sansō hostage standoff begins in Japan.
- 1985Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 crashes into Mount Oiz in Spain, killing 148.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wayne Smith, Olga San Juan, John Mayall, Willam Belli, Miguel Ferrer, Daphne Zuniga, Karl Malden, Miles Teller, Bakermat, Madison Pettis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1979.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1979 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 2, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1957. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1979
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 8th Monday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,423 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,141 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 522
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 2010
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: May 2, 1988 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1957 (-140)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart (February 24, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1981 – Ryan Hansen, American actor; March 19, 1933 – Phyllis Newman, American actress and singer; December 22, 1987 – Osamu Adachi, Japanese actor (D-Boys).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,184