Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1948 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,409 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 860 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1964Mervyn Warren
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1972Saul Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1692John Byrom, English poet and educator (d. 1763)
- 1736Ann Lee, English-American religious leader, founded the Shakers (d. 1784)
- 1896William A. Wellman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1975)
- 1904Rukmini Devi Arundale, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1956Aileen Wuornos, American serial killer (d. 2002)
- 1956Jerry Fry, American baseball player
- 1964Lyndon Byers, Canadian ice hockey player and radio host
- 1980Chris Conley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Saves the Day and Two Tongues)
- 1984Adam Sinclair, Indian field hockey player
- 1992Majesty Rose, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1712February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Old style.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – South Korea withdraws 11,000 of its 48,000 troops from Vietnam.
- 1980Gordie Howe of the then Hartford Whalers makes NHL history as he scores his 800th goal.
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Mark Ainsley, Kiami Davael, William Lucas, Rudi Protrudi, Ethel Merman, Manami Higa, Conway Twitty, Crispin Glover, Steve Agee, Ian Moor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 29, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1956 – Robert Llewellyn, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 2, 1987 – Sonakshi Sinha, Indian actress; August 28, 1970 – Melina Aslanidou, German-Greek singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914