Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 14th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,340 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Hoffman - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hoffman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hoffman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Carl Weathers
- 1949Lawrence Kasdan
- 1954Jim Duggan
- 1963Steven Soderbergh
- 1965Slick Rick
- 1968LL Cool J
- 1975Georgina Cates
- 1979Angela Lindvall
- 1983Takako Uehara
- 1998Ai Moritaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1700Picander, German poet and playwright (d. 1764)
- 1863Manuel de Oliveira Gomes da Costa, Portuguese general and politician, 10th President of Portugal (d. 1929)
- 1919Giulio Andreotti, Italian journalist and politician; 41st Prime Minister of Italy (d. 2013)
- 1934Alberto Rodriguez Larreta, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1977)
- 1940Ron Kostelnik, American football player (d. 1993)
- 1940Vasilka Stoeva, Bulgarian discus thrower
- 1948Vasiliy Khmelevskiy, Belarusian hammer thrower (d. 2002)
- 1950Nicholas McGegan, British harpsichordist, flautist, and conductor
- 1953Hans Westerhoff, Dutch biologist and academic
- 1980Byron Leftwich, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1761The Third Battle of Panipat is fought in India between the Afghans under Ahmad Shah Durrani and the Marathas.
- 1784American Revolutionary War: Ratification Day, United States - Congress ratifies the Treaty of Paris with Great Britain.
- 1814Treaty of Kiel: Frederick VI of Denmark cedes Norway to Sweden in return for Pomerania.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Acrocorinth is captured by Theodoros Kolokotronis and Demetrios Ypsilantis.
- 1933The controversial “Bodyline” cricket tactics used by Douglas Jardine’s England peak when Australian captain Bill Woodfull is hit over the heart.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to travel by airplane while in office when he travels from Miami to Morocco to meet with Winston Churchill.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1960The Reserve Bank of Australia, the country’s central bank and banknote issuing authority, is established.
- 1967Counterculture of the 1960s: The Human Be-In, takes place in San Francisco, California’s Golden Gate Park, launching the Summer of Love.
- 2010Yemen declares an open war against the terrorist group al-Qaeda.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nina Foch, Sierra Kay, Claude Dubois, Rachael Taylor, Gene McFadden, Aislinn Paul, Molly Quinn, Shirley Owens, William Holden, Paul Doucette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 14, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Running Bear by Johnny Preston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1951 – Belita Moreno, American actress; August 15, 1947 – Jenny Hanley, English actress; June 8, 1940 – Nancy Sinatra, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200