Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 23rd day of the year 2003. It was the 4th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,763 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,254 days or 6.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 1, 2034.
If a dog named Robbie Jr - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Robbie Jr will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Robbie Jr will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Luisa Casati
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1942Abdur Razzak
- 1950Richard Dean Anderson
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1982Patrick Levis
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
- 1989April Pearson
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1813Camilla Collett, Norwegian author and activist (d. 1895)
- 1922Leon Golub, American painter (d. 2004)
- 1930Derek Walcott, Saint Lucian poet and playwright; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1933Chita Rivera, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1936Brian Howe, Australian minister and politician; 8th Deputy Prime Minister of Australia
- 1942Abdur Razzak, Indian-Bangladeshi actor and producer
- 1945Mike Harris, Canadian politician, 22nd Premier of Ontario
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel, English singer-songwriter
- 1974Joël Bouchard, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1983Irving Saladino, Panamanian long jumper
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alfredo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571The Royal Exchange opens in London.
- 1849Elizabeth Blackwell is awarded her M.D. by the Geneva Medical College of Geneva, New York, becoming the United States’ first female doctor.
- 1855The 1855 Wairarapa earthquake and tsunami leaves nine dead in New Zealand.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse on Guadalcanal during the Guadalcanal Campaign ends.
- 1964The 24th Amendment to the United States Constitution, prohibiting the use of poll taxes in national elections, is ratified.
- 1967Milton Keynes (England) is founded as a new town by Order in Council, with a planning brief to become a city of 250,000 people. Its initial designated area enclosed three existing towns and twenty one villages.
- 1973United States President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mimis Fotopoulos, Felicia Chin, Gail Patrick, Skeeter Davis, Toby Jones, Patricia Morison, Tawn Mastrey, Ronald Reagan, Ted Levine, Kim Heechul.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1980. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 4th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,763 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,254 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 229
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1980 (-128)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 25, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1968 – Luke Goss, English singer, producer, and actor (Bros); September 14, 1967 – Jens Lien, Norwegian director, producer, and screenwriter; June 27, 1990 – Aselin Debison, Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140