Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 23rd day of the year 2003. It was the 4th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,933 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,978 days or 5.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 1, 2034.
If a dog named Sha-Sha - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sha-Sha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sha-Sha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Randolph Scott
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1939Sonny Chiba
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1969Brendan Shanahan
- 1987Felicia Brandström
- 1987The Avener
- 1989April Pearson
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1783Stendhal, French author (d. 1842)
- 1872Paul Langevin, French physicist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1907Dan Duryea, American actor and singer (d. 1968)
- 1930Derek Walcott, Saint Lucian poet and playwright; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1932George Allen, English footballer
- 1939Sonny Chiba, Japanese actor and martial artist
- 1957Caroline, Princess of Hanover
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou, French-Australian actress
- 1979Larry Hughes, American basketball player
- 1983Irving Saladino, Panamanian long jumper
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264In the conflict between King Henry III of England and his rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, King Louis IX of France issues the Mise of Amiens, a one-sided decision in favour of Henry that later leads to the Second Barons’ War.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1904Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- 1909RMS Republic, a passenger ship of the White Star Line, becomes the first ship to use the CQD distress signal after colliding with another ship, the SS Florida, off the Massachusetts coastline, an event that kills six people. The Republic sinks the next day.
- 1912The International Opium Convention is signed at The Hague.
- 1945World War II: German admiral Karl Dönitz launches Operation Hannibal.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
- 2001Five people attempt to set themselves on fire in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, an act that many people later claim is staged by the Communist Party of China to frame Falun Gong and thus escalate their persecution.
- 2002Reporter Daniel Pearl is kidnapped in Karachi, Pakistan and subsequently murdered.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Würzel, Mano Solo, Noam Zylberman, Shintarō Asanuma, Amanda Swafford, Sophie Choudry, Matthew Newton, Tommy Cole, Elisabeth Volkmann, Lauren Ambrose.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 4th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,933 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,978 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 201
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1980 (-128)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 25, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1957 – Simon McBurney, English actor and director; November 21, 1984 – Hope Dworaczyk, American model and television host; February 17, 1940 – Gene Pitney, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134