Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2008 was a Tuesday and it was the 29th day of the year 2008. It was the 5th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,508 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,503 days or 4.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 7, 2039.
If a dog named Kuska - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 82 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kuska will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kuska will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Noel Harrison
- 1941Robin Morgan
- 1948Marc Singer
- 1952Tim Healy
- 1953Dennis Delaney
- 1958Linda Smith
- 1960Matthew Ashford
- 1963Monica Horan
- 1994Ayane Sakura
- 1998Mion Mukaichi
View the complete list of January 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1688Emanuel Swedenborg, Swedish-English astronomer, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1772)
- 1895Muna Lee, American poet and author (d. 1965)
- 1910Colin Middleton, Irish painter and poet (d. 1983)
- 1939Germaine Greer, Australian journalist and author
- 1954Yukinobu Hoshino, Japanese illustrator
- 1960Gia Carangi, American model (d. 1986)
- 1961Petra Thümer, German swimmer and photographer
- 1976Karsten Kroon, Dutch cyclist
- 1986Simon Vukčević, Montenegrin footballer
- 1993Michelle Larcher de Brito, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of January 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lester’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757An Lushan, leader of a revolt against the Tang dynasty and emperor of Yan, is murdered by his own son, An Qingxu.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: France defeats Russia and Prussia in the Battle of Brienne.
- 1819Stamford Raffles lands on the island of Singapore.
- 1834US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a labor dispute.
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1886Karl Benz patents the first successful gasoline-driven automobile.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
- 2009Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
- 2013SCAT Airlines Flight 760 crashes near the Kazakh city of Almaty, killing 21 people.
View the complete list of January 29 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vina Morales, Marília Pêra, James Badge Dale, Susannah McCorkle, Rachael Leigh Cook, David Gale, Ann Miller, Allison Scagliotti, Joely Richardson, Sierra Kay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 29, 2008.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th January 2008 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 2, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 29th January 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 29, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 29th day of 2008
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 5th Tuesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,508 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,503 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 152
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 7, 2039
- Age in dog years: 82 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain (February 2, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.I.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1985 – Alex Meraz, American actor, dancer, and martial artist; July 23, 1973 – Fran Healy, English-Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Travis); May 29, 1989 – Mathew Waters, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,977