Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,856 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1930Al Masini
- 1935David Ryall
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1969Paul McGillion
- 1986Deepika Padukone
- 1998Marie Iitoyo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode, Canadian-English director and producer
- 1950Peter Goldsmith, Baron Goldsmith, English lawyer and politician; Attorney General for England and Wales
- 1952Uli Hoeneß, German footballer and manager
- 1953George Tenet, American civil servant and academic; 18th Director of Central Intelligence
- 1955Mamata Banerjee, Indian politician, Chief Minister of West Bengal
- 1973Phil Joel, New Zealand singer-songwriter and bass player (Newsboys)
- 1974Iwan Thomas, Welsh sprinter
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell, English actress and dancer
- 1978Franck Montagny, French race car driver
- 1988Yago Fernández, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mighty Sam McClain, Valerie Simpson, Cary Elwes, Tal Bachman, Chinx, Wallace Beery, Richard T. Jones, Henry Thomas, Doug Stone, Sid James.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1944 – Kiel Martin, American actor (d. 1990); October 21, 1921 – Bruce Beeby, Australian-English actor (d. 2013); November 3, 1983 – Myrna Braza, Norwegian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 872