Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1911. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,283 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,428 days or 36.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 13, 1942.
If a dog named Bravo - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bravo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bravo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1971Mayuko Takata
- 1972Sakis Rouvas
- 1973Phil Joel
View the complete list of January 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1548Francisco Suárez, Spanish priest, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1617)
- 1866Dimitrios Gounaris, Greek politician, 94th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1922)
- 1921Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- 1947Mike DeWine, American lawyer and politician; 59th Lieutenant Governor of Ohio
- 1948Ted Lange, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1956Tim Macartney-Snape, Australian mountaineer and author
- 1968DJ BoBo, Swiss singer-songwriter and producer
- 1970Rick Campanelli, Canadian television host
- 1988Yago Fernández, Portuguese footballer
- 1991Soner Aydoğdu, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of January 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OHOSEEQRAYBR? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OHOSEEQRAYBR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
- 1993The oil tanker MV Braer runs aground on the coast of the Shetland Islands, spilling 84,700 tons of crude oil.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of January 5 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Criss Angel, Michael B. Jordan, Irene Cara, Martyn Lee, Denny Doherty, Ayumi Ito, iJustine, Balthazar Getty, John J. York, Matthew Sweet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 5, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th January 1911 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 1905. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1910. Your score is -227. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 5, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 5th day of 1911
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,283 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,428 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,364
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 13, 1942
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 1905 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1910 (-227)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: V.I.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1969 – Mary McCormack, American actress and producer; July 27, 1942 – John Pleshette, American actor, director, and screenwriter; October 18, 1973 – Brian Scolaro, American comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927