Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 5th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,005 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914George Reeves
- 1924Sam Phillips
- 1929Tabby Thomas
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1969Shea Whigham
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1985Michael Cuccione
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1762Constanze Mozart, German wife of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (d. 1842)
- 1838Camille Jordan, French mathematician and academic (d. 1922)
- 1926W. D. Snodgrass, American poet and academic (d. 2009)
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly, English singer and guitarist (d. 1990)
- 1951Steve Arnold, English footballer
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin, American actor and producer
- 1966Steve Tuttle, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Deepika Padukone, Danish-Indian model and actress
- 1989Krisztián Németh, Hungarian footballer
- 1995Joyce Ching, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy Fletcher, Scarlett Bowman, Brett Butler, Whitney Houston, Jasmine Jessica Anthony, Risa Taneda, Anna Tsuchiya, Antonella Lualdi, Ehren McGhehey, Kwon Sang-woo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1969 – Lynne Koplitz, American comedian, actress, and game show host; November 30, 1928 – Rex Reason, American actor; October 27, 1967 – Scott Weiland, American singer-songwriter (Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver, The Wondergirls, and Camp Freddy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159