Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 197th day of the year 1972. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,401 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,134 days or 16.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 23, 2004.
If a dog named Wheezy - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wheezy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wheezy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Enid Bennett
- 1910Ken Lynch
- 1935Ken Kercheval
- 1942Mil Máscaras
- 1960Kim Alexis
- 1968Stan Kirsch
- 1973Buju Banton
- 1979Laura Benanti
- 1982Aída Yéspica
- 1989Tristan Wilds
View the complete list of July 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1353Vladimir the Bold, Russian prince (d. 1410)
- 1926Driss Chraïbi, Moroccan-French journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1929Ian Stewart, Scottish racing driver
- 1934Risto Jarva, Finnish director and producer (d. 1977)
- 1943Jocelyn Bell Burnell, Irish astrophysicist, astronomer, and academic
- 1945Jürgen Möllemann, German soldier and politician, Vice-Chancellor of Germany (d. 2003)
- 1959Vincent Lindon, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1969Ain Tammus, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1977André Nel, South African cricketer
- 1990Sumire, Japanese model
View the complete list of July 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZCIUBTUJVE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ZCIUBTUJVE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410Polish–Lithuanian–Teutonic War: Battle of Grunwald: The allied forces of the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeat the army of the Teutonic Order.
- 1685Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth is executed at Tower Hill, England after his defeat at the Battle of Sedgemoor on 6 July 1685.
- 1799The Rosetta Stone is found in the Egyptian village of Rosetta by French Captain Pierre-François Bouchard during Napoleon’s Egyptian Campaign.
- 1834The Spanish Inquisition is officially disbanded after nearly 356 years.
- 1838Ralph Waldo Emerson delivers the Divinity School Address at Harvard Divinity School, discounting Biblical miracles and declaring Jesus a great man, but not God. The Protestant community reacts with outrage.
- 1888The stratovolcano Mount Bandai erupts killing approximately 500 people, in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
- 1910In his book Clinical Psychiatry, Emil Kraepelin gives a name to Alzheimer’s disease, naming it after his colleague Alois Alzheimer.
- 1927Massacre of July 15, 1927: Eighty-nine protesters are killed by the Austrian police in Vienna.
- 1955Eighteen Nobel laureates sign the Mainau Declaration against nuclear weapons, later co-signed by thirty-four others.
- 2006Twitter is launched, becoming one of the largest social media platforms in the world.
View the complete list of July 15 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Currington, Tim Bowman, Julia Stiles, Kazue Itoh, Cheyne Coates, Damon Albarn, Fran Brill, Caryn Mower, Vic Dana, Hank Worden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 15, 1972.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th July 1972 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1969. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 6, 1962. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean on Me by Bill Withers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 15th July 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 15, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 197th day of 1972
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,401 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,134 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 623
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 23, 2004
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1969 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 6, 1962 (-121)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Lean on Me by Bill Withers (July 15, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VII.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1982 – Chrisette Michele, American singer-songwriter; January 8, 1982 – Wil Francis, American singer-songwriter and producer (Aiden and William Control); July 21, 1953 – Jeff Fatt, Australian keyboard player and actor (The Wiggles and The Cockroaches).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,065