Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 2016 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 790 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 263 days. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 26 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 29, 2048.
If a dog named Tulah - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tulah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tulah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Jacques Feyder
- 1926Norman Jewison
- 1934Jonathan Miller
- 1955Henry Priestman
- 1960Lance Guest
- 1961Jim Martin
- 1973Ali Landry
- 1974Steve Byrne
- 1975Cara Dillon
- 1981Blake Lewis
View the complete list of July 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1893Hans Fallada, German author (d. 1947)
- 1899Ernest Hemingway, American novelist, short story writer, and journalist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1929Bob Orton, American wrestler (d. 2006)
- 1943Fritz Glatz, Austrian race car driver (d. 2002)
- 1952John Barrasso, American physician and politician
- 1955Béla Tarr, Hungarian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Sprague Grayden, American actress
- 1981Paloma Faith, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1981Romeo Santos, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Aventura)
- 1987Jesús Zavala, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of July 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1545The first landing of French troops on the coast of the Isle of Wight during the French invasion of the Isle of Wight.
- 1568Eighty Years’ War: Battle of Jemmingen: Fernando Álvarez de Toledo, Duke of Alva defeats Louis of Nassau.
- 1656The Raid on Málaga takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1877After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, high school biology teacher John T. Scopes is found guilty of teaching evolution in class and fined $100.
- 1925Sir Malcolm Campbell, father of Donald Campbell, becomes the first man to break the 150 mph land barrier at Pendine Sands in Wales. He drove a Sunbeam at a two-way average speed of 150.33 mph.
- 1972The Troubles: Bloody Friday: The Provisional IRA detonate 22 bombs in central Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom in the space of 80 minutes, killing nine and injuring 130.
- 1995Third Taiwan Strait Crisis: The People’s Liberation Army begins firing missiles into the waters north of Taiwan.
- 2011NASA’s Space Shuttle program ends with the landing of Space Shuttle Atlantis on mission STS-135.
- 2012Erden Eruç completes the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
View the complete list of July 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Sorum, Pete Briquette, Brad Bird, Kristin Hersh, Johnny Indrisano, Louis Talpe, Richie Havens, Phoebe Tonkin, Nick Jonas, Sonya Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 21, 2016.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 17, 2010. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 17, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Dance by Drake featuring Wizkid and Kyla as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 23, 2016). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1962 – Lance King, American singer-songwriter and producer (Avian, Balance of Power, Shining Star, and Empire); December 11, 1991 – Anna Bergendahl, Swedish singer; September 13, 1988 – John Park, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,541