The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 21 is the 203rd day of 2020 and there are 163 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 29th Tuesday this year.
Famous Jul 21 birthday celebrants include Chris Bisson, Ali Landry, Henry Priestman, Rebecca Ferguson, Bill Pertwee, Jon Lovitz, Queenie Watts, Edward Herrmann.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 211 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1620Jean Picard, French astronomer (d. 1682). Life path number 1
- 1664Matthew Prior, English poet and diplomat, British Ambassador to France (d. 1721). Life path number 9
- 1693Thomas Pelham-Holles, 1st Duke of Newcastle, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1768). Life path number 11
- 1710Paul Möhring, German physician, botanist, and zoologist (d. 1792). Life path number 1
- 1783Charles Tristan, marquis de Montholon, French general (d. 1853). Life path number 11
- 1808Simion Bărnuțiu, Romanian historian, academic, and politician (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1810Henri Victor Regnault, French chemist and physicist (d. 1878). Life path number 11
- 1816Paul Reuter, German-English journalist, founded Reuters (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1851Sam Bass, American criminal (d. 1878). Life path number 7
- 1858Maria Christina of Austria (d. 1929). Life path number 5
- 1858Lovis Corinth, German painter (d. 1925). Life path number 5
- 1858Alfred Henry O'Keeffe, New Zealand painter and educator (d. 1941). Life path number 5
- 1863C. Aubrey Smith, English-American cricketer and actor (d. 1948). Life path number 1
- 1870Emil Orlík, Czech painter, etcher, and lithographer (d. 1932). Life path number 8
- 1875Charles Gondouin, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1947). Life path number 4
- 1880Milan Rastislav Štefánik, Slovak astronomer, general, and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1882David Burliuk, Ukrainian author and illustrator (d. 1967). Life path number 11
- 1885Jacques Feyder, Belgian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1948). Life path number 5
- 1891Julius Saaristo, Finnish javelin thrower and soldier (d. 1969). Life path number 11
- 1893Hans Fallada, German author (d. 1947). Life path number 4
- 1898Sara Carter, American singer-songwriter (Carter Family) (d. 1979). Life path number 9
- 1899Hart Crane, American poet and author (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1899Ernest Hemingway, American novelist, short story writer, and journalist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961). Life path number 1
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!