The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. July 29 is the 210th day of 2019 and there are 155 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 30th Monday this year.
Famous Jul 29 birthday celebrants include Gordon Mitchell, Wanya Morris, Richard Egan, Timothy Omundson, Bryan Dattilo, Maria Ouspenskaya, Rodney Allen Rippy, Andi Peters.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 242 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 869Muhammad al-Mahdi, Iraqi 12th Imam (d. 941). Life path number 5
- 1166Henry II, Count of Champagne (d. 1197). Life path number 5
- 1605Simon Dach, German poet and hymnwriter (d. 1659). Life path number 3
- 1646Johann Theile, German organist and composer (d. 1724). Life path number 8
- 1744Giulio Maria della Somaglia, Italian cardinal (d. 1830). Life path number 7
- 1763Philip Charles Durham, Scottish admiral and politician (d. 1845). Life path number 8
- 1797Daniel Drew, American businessman and financier (d. 1879). Life path number 6
- 1801George Bradshaw, English cartographer and publisher (d. 1853). Life path number 1
- 1805Alexis de Tocqueville, French historian and philosopher (d. 1859). Life path number 5
- 1806Horace Abbott, American businessman and banker (d. 1887). Life path number 6
- 1817Ivan Aivazovsky, Armenian-Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1817Martin Körber, Baltic German pastor, composer, and conductor (d. 1893). Life path number 8
- 1843Johannes Schmidt, German linguist and academic (d. 1901). Life path number 7
- 1846Sophie Menter, German pianist and composer (d. 1918). Life path number 1
- 1846Isabel, Princess Imperial of Brazil (d. 1921). Life path number 1
- 1849Max Nordau, Hungarian physician, author, and critic, co-founded the World Zionist Organization (d. 1923). Life path number 4
- 1860Charles Cochrane-Baillie, 2nd Baron Lamington, English politician, 8th Governor of Queensland (d. 1940). Life path number 6
- 1869Booth Tarkington, American author and playwright (d. 1946). Life path number 6
- 1871Jakob Mändmets, Estonian writer and journalist (d. 1930). Life path number 8
- 1872Eric Alfred Knudsen, American author, lawyer, and politician (d. 1957). Life path number 9
- 1874J. S. Woodsworth, Canadian minister and politician (d. 1942). Life path number 2
- 1876Maria Ouspenskaya, Russian-American actress and acting teacher (d. 1949). Life path number 4
- 1878Don Marquis, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1937). Life path number 6
- 1880John Meyers, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1971). Life path number 8
- 1883Porfirio Barba-Jacob, Colombian poet and author (d. 1942). Life path number 2
- 1883Benito Mussolini, Italian journalist and politician, 27th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1945). Life path number 2
- 1884Ralph Austin Bard, American financier and politician, 2nd Under Secretary of the Navy (d. 1975). Life path number 3
- 1885Theda Bara, American actress (d. 1955). Life path number 4
- 1887Sigmund Romberg, Hungarian-American pianist and composer (d. 1951). Life path number 6
- 1888Vladimir K. Zworykin, Russian-American engineer, invented the Iconoscope (d. 1982). Life path number 7
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!