The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 12 is the 193rd day of 2021 and there are 172 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 28th Monday this year.
Famous Jul 12 birthday celebrants include Wilko Johnson, Lisa Nicole Carson, Eric Adams, Gaby Roslin, Anna Friel, Dan Murphy, Xian Lim, Liz Mitchell.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 259 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1394Ashikaga Yoshinori, Japanese shogun (d. 1441). Life path number 9
- 1468Juan del Encina, Spanish poet, playwright, and composer (d. 1530). Life path number 11
- 1596Michael I of Russia (d. 1645). Life path number 4
- 1675Evaristo Felice Dall'Abaco, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1742). Life path number 11
- 1730Josiah Wedgwood, English potter, founded the Wedgwood Company (d. 1795). Life path number 3
- 1803Peter Chanel, French priest and saint (d. 1841). Life path number 4
- 1807Thomas Hawksley, English engineer and academic (d. 1893). Life path number 8
- 1813Claude Bernard, French physiologist and academic (d. 1878). Life path number 5
- 1817Henry David Thoreau, American philosopher and author (d. 1862). Life path number 9
- 1824Eugène Boudin, French painter (d. 1898). Life path number 7
- 1828Nikolay Chernyshevsky, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1889). Life path number 11
- 1849William Osler, Canadian physician and author (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1850Otto Schoetensack, German anthropologist and academic (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1852Hipólito Yrigoyen, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 19th President of Argentina (d. 1933). Life path number 8
- 1854George Eastman, American businessman, founded Eastman Kodak (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1855Ned Hanlan, Canadian rower, academic, and businessman (d. 1908). Life path number 11
- 1857George E. Ohr, American potter (d. 1918). Life path number 4
- 1861Anton Arensky, Russian pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1906). Life path number 8
- 1863Albert Calmette, French physician, bacteriologist, and immunologist (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1863Paul Drude, German physicist and academic (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1868Stefan George, German poet and translator (d. 1933). Life path number 6
- 1870Louis II, Prince of Monaco (d. 1949). Life path number 8
- 1872Emil Hácha, Czech lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Czechoslovakia (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1876Max Jacob, French poet, painter, and critic (d. 1944). Life path number 5
- 1878Peeter Põld, Estonian scientist and politician, 1st Estonian Minister of Education (d. 1930). Life path number 7
- 1880Tod Browning, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1962). Life path number 9
- 1884Louis B. Mayer, Belarusian-American film producer, co-founded Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (d. 1957). Life path number 4
- 1884Amedeo Modigliani, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1886Jean Hersholt, Danish-American actor and director (d. 1956). Life path number 6
- 1892Bruno Schulz, Ukrainian-Polish author and painter (d. 1942). Life path number 3
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!