The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 3 is the 184th day of 2021 and there are 181 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 27th Saturday this year.
Famous Jul 3 birthday celebrants include Montel Williams, Tim Smith, Olivia Munn, Thomas Gibson, Grant Rosenmeyer, Jack Earle, Charlie Higson, Patrick Wilson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 201 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1423Louis XI of France (d. 1483). Life path number 11
- 1442Emperor Go-Tsuchimikado of Japan (d. 1500). Life path number 3
- 1518Li Shizhen, Chinese physician and mineralogist (d. 1593). Life path number 7
- 1530Claude Fauchet, French historian and author (d. 1601). Life path number 1
- 1550Jacobus Gallus, Slovenian composer (d. 1591). Life path number 3
- 1590Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana, Italian singer, organist, and composer (d. 1662). Life path number 7
- 1676Leopold I, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau (d. 1747). Life path number 3
- 1685Sir Robert Rich, 4th Baronet, English field marshal and politician (d. 1768). Life path number 3
- 1728Robert Adam, Scottish-English architect, designed Culzean Castle (d. 1792). Life path number 1
- 1743Sophia Magdalena of Denmark (d. 1813). Life path number 7
- 1789Johann Friedrich Overbeck, German-Italian painter and engraver (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1846Achilles Alferaki, Russian composer and politician, Governor of Taganrog (d. 1919). Life path number 11
- 1851Charles Bannerman, English-Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1930). Life path number 7
- 1854Leoš Janáček, Czech composer and theorist (d. 1928). Life path number 1
- 1860Charlotte Perkins Gilman, American sociologist and author (d. 1935). Life path number 7
- 1866Albert Gottschalk, Danish painter (d. 1906). Life path number 4
- 1869Svend Kornbeck, Danish actor (d. 1933). Life path number 7
- 1870R. B. Bennett, Canadian lawyer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1947). Life path number 8
- 1874Jean Collas, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1928). Life path number 3
- 1875Ferdinand Sauerbruch, German surgeon and academic (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1876Ralph Barton Perry, American philosopher and academic (d. 1957). Life path number 5
- 1878George M. Cohan, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1942). Life path number 7
- 1879Alfred Korzybski, Polish-American mathematician, linguist, and philosopher (d. 1950). Life path number 8
- 1880Carl Schuricht, Polish-German conductor (d. 1967). Life path number 9
- 1883Franz Kafka, Czech-Austrian author (d. 1924). Life path number 3
- 1886Raymond A. Spruance, American admiral and diplomat, United States Ambassador to the Philippines (d. 1969). Life path number 6
- 1888Ramón Gómez de la Serna, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1963). Life path number 8
- 1893Sándor Bortnyik, Hungarian painter and graphic designer (d. 1976). Life path number 4
- 1893Mississippi John Hurt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1966). Life path number 4
- 1896Doris Lloyd, English-American actress (d. 1968). Life path number 7
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!