The zodiac sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 244 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1301Otto, Duke of Austria (d. 1339). Life path number 8
- 1339Louis I, Duke of Anjou (d. 1384). Life path number 1
- 1401Francesco I Sforza, Italian husband of Bianca Maria Visconti (d. 1466). Life path number 9
- 1503Anne of Bohemia and Hungary (d. 1547). Life path number 3
- 1649Pope Clement XI (d. 1721). Life path number 5
- 1705Francis Blomefield, English historian and author (d. 1752). Life path number 7
- 1773Thomas Brisbane, Scottish general and politician, 6th Governor of New South Wales (d. 1860). Life path number 3
- 1775Étienne-Louis Malus, French physicist and mathematician (d. 1812). Life path number 5
- 1777Philipp Otto Runge, German painter and illustrator (d. 1810). Life path number 7
- 1796Franz Berwald, Swedish surgeon and composer (d. 1868). Life path number 8
- 1823Alexandre-Antonin Taché, Canadian archbishop and missionary (d. 1894). Life path number 8
- 1838Édouard Colonne, French violinist and conductor (d. 1910). Life path number 5
- 1851Peder Severin Krøyer, Norwegian-Danish painter (d. 1909). Life path number 9
- 1856Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Indian lawyer and journalist (d. 1920). Life path number 5
- 1864Apolinario Mabini, Filipino lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of the Philippines (d. 1903). Life path number 4
- 1865Max Heindel, Danish occultist and mystic (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1865Henry Norris, English businessman and politician (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1866Francesco Cilea, Italian composer and academic (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1878James Thomas Milton Anderson, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Saskatchewan (d. 1946). Life path number 9
- 1883Alan Brooke, 1st Viscount Alanbrooke, French-English field marshal and politician, Lord Lieutenant of the County of London (d. 1963). Life path number 5
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)