The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. July 24 is the 206th day of 2020 and there are 160 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 30th Friday this year.
Famous Jul 24 birthday celebrants include Jerrod Niemann, Dan Inosanto, Dan Hedaya, Eric Szmanda, Joanna Taylor, Gallagher, Daveigh Chase, Larry Gott.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 239 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 923Emperor Suzaku of Japan (d. 952). Life path number 9
- 1468Catherine of Saxony, Archduchess of Austria (d. 1524). Life path number 5
- 1529Charles II, Margrave of Baden-Durlach (d. 1577). Life path number 3
- 1561Maria of the Palatinate-Simmern (d. 1589). Life path number 8
- 1574Thomas Platter the Younger, Swiss physician and author (d. 1628). Life path number 3
- 1660Charles Talbot, 1st Duke of Shrewsbury, English politician, Lord High Treasurer (d. 1718). Life path number 8
- 1725John Newton, English sailor and priest (d. 1807). Life path number 1
- 1757Vladimir Borovikovsky, Ukrainian-Russian painter (d. 1825). Life path number 6
- 1783Simón Bolívar, Venezuelan commander and politician, 2nd President of Venezuela (d. 1830). Life path number 5
- 1786Joseph Nicollet, French mathematician and explorer (d. 1843). Life path number 8
- 1794Johan Georg Forchhammer, Danish mineralogist and geologist (d. 1865). Life path number 7
- 1802Alexandre Dumas, French author and playwright (d. 1870). Life path number 6
- 1803Adolphe Adam, French composer and critic (d. 1856). Life path number 7
- 1821William Poole, American boxer and gangster (d. 1855). Life path number 7
- 1826Jan Gotlib Bloch, Polish theorist and activist (d. 1902). Life path number 3
- 1851Friedrich Schottky, Polish-German mathematician and theorist (d. 1935). Life path number 1
- 1853William Gillette, American actor and author (d. 1937). Life path number 3
- 1856Émile Picard, French mathematician and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1857Henrik Pontoppidan, Danish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1857Juan Vicente Gómez, Venezuelan general and politician, 27th President of Venezuela (d. 1935). Life path number 7
- 1860Princess Charlotte of Prussia (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1860Alphonse Mucha, Czech painter and illustrator (d. 1939). Life path number 1
- 1864Frank Wedekind, German actor and playwright (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1867Vicente Acosta, Salvadoran journalist and poet (d. 1908). Life path number 8
- 1867E. F. Benson, English archaeologist and author (d. 1940). Life path number 8
- 1867Fred Tate, English cricketer and coach (d. 1943). Life path number 8
- 1874Oswald Chambers, Scottish minister and author (d. 1917). Life path number 6
- 1877Calogero Vizzini, Italian mob boss (d. 1954). Life path number 9
- 1878Edward Plunkett, 18th Baron of Dunsany, Irish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1957). Life path number 1
- 1880Ernest Bloch, Swiss-American composer and educator (d. 1959). Life path number 3
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!