The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 6 is the 188th day of 2020 and there are 178 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 27th Monday this year.
Famous Jul 6 birthday celebrants include Pat Paulsen, Tamera Mowry, Fred Dryer, Jeremy Suarez, Brian Posehn, Shelley Hack, Matt O'Leary, Lauren Harris.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 191 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1580Johann Stobäus, German lute player and composer (d. 1646). Life path number 9
- 1623Jacopo Melani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1676). Life path number 7
- 1678Nicola Francesco Haym, Italian cellist and composer (d. 1729). Life path number 8
- 1686Antoine de Jussieu, French biologist and academic (d. 1758). Life path number 7
- 1736Daniel Morgan, American general and politician (d. 1802). Life path number 3
- 1747John Paul Jones, Scottish-American captain (d. 1792). Life path number 5
- 1766Alexander Wilson, Scottish-American poet, ornithologist, and illustrator (d. 1813). Life path number 6
- 1781Stamford Raffles, English politician, founded Singapore (d. 1826). Life path number 3
- 1782Maria Luisa of Spain (d. 1824). Life path number 22
- 1785William Hooker, English botanist and academic (d. 1865). Life path number 7
- 1789María Isabella of Spain (d. 1846). Life path number 2
- 1796Nicholas I of Russia (d. 1855). Life path number 9
- 1817Albert von Kölliker, Swiss anatomist and physiologist (d. 1905). Life path number 3
- 1818Adolf Anderssen, German chess player (d. 1879). Life path number 22
- 1829Frederick VIII, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1880). Life path number 6
- 1831Sylvester Pennoyer, American lawyer and politician, 8th Governor of Oregon (d. 1902). Life path number 8
- 1832Maximilian I of Mexico (d. 1867). Life path number 9
- 1837R. G. Bhandarkar, Indian orientalist and scholar (d. 1925). Life path number 5
- 1838Vatroslav Jagić, Croatian philologist and scholar (d. 1923). Life path number 6
- 1840José María Velasco Gómez, Mexican painter and academic (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1859Verner von Heidenstam, Swedish poet and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1865Émile Jaques-Dalcroze, Swiss composer and educator (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1868Princess Victoria of the United Kingdom (d. 1935). Life path number 9
- 1878Eino Leino, Finnish poet and journalist (d. 1926). Life path number 1
- 1884Harold Stirling Vanderbilt, American businessman and sailor (d. 1970). Life path number 7
- 1885Ernst Busch, German field marshal (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1886Marc Bloch, French historian and academic (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1887Marc Chagall, Belarusian-French painter and poet (d. 1985). Life path number 1
- 1887Annette Kellerman, Australian swimmer and actress (d. 1975). Life path number 1
- 1890Dhan Gopal Mukerji, Indian-American author and scholar (d. 1936). Life path number 22
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!