The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as element. July 10 is the 192nd day of 2020 and there are 174 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 28th Friday this year.
Famous Jul 10 birthday celebrants include Robert Pine, Lili Damita, Gwendoline Yeo, Susan Cummings, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jamie Glover, Elijah Blue Allman, Alec Mapa.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 255 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1419Emperor Go-Hanazono of Japan (d. 1471). Life path number 5
- 1451James III of Scotland (d. 1488). Life path number 1
- 1509John Calvin, French pastor and theologian (d. 1564). Life path number 5
- 1517Odet de Coligny, French cardinal (d. 1571). Life path number 4
- 1592Pierre d'Hozier, French genealogist and historian (d. 1660). Life path number 7
- 1614Arthur Annesley, 1st Earl of Anglesey, Irish-English politician (d. 1686). Life path number 11
- 1625Jean Herauld Gourville, French adventurer (d. 1703). Life path number 4
- 1638David Teniers III, Flemish painter (d. 1685). Life path number 8
- 1666John Ernest Grabe, German theologian and academic (d. 1711). Life path number 9
- 1682Roger Cotes, English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1716). Life path number 7
- 1682Bartholomäus Ziegenbalg, German missionary and linguist (d. 1719). Life path number 7
- 1723William Blackstone, English lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1780). Life path number 3
- 1736Maria, Duchess of Gloucester and Edinburgh (d. 1807). Life path number 7
- 1792George M. Dallas, American lawyer and politician, 11th Vice President of the United States (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1802Robert Chambers, Scottish geologist and publisher, co-founded Chambers Harrap (d. 1871). Life path number 1
- 1804Emma Smith, American religious leader (d. 1879). Life path number 3
- 1809Friedrich August von Quenstedt, German geologist and palaeontologist (d. 1889). Life path number 8
- 1823Louis-Napoléon Casault, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1908). Life path number 4
- 1830Camille Pissarro, Danish-French painter (d. 1903). Life path number 11
- 1832Alvan Graham Clark, American astronomer (d. 1897). Life path number 4
- 1834James Abbott McNeill Whistler, American-English painter and illustrator (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1835Henryk Wieniawski, Polish violinist and composer (d. 1880). Life path number 7
- 1839Adolphus Busch, German brewer, co-founded Anheuser-Busch (d. 1913). Life path number 11
- 1856Nikola Tesla, Serbian-American physicist and engineer (d. 1943). Life path number 1
- 1864Austin Chapman, Australian businessman and politician, 4th Australian Minister for Defence (d. 1926). Life path number 9
- 1867Prince Maximilian of Baden (d. 1929). Life path number 3
- 1871Marcel Proust, French author and critic (d. 1922). Life path number 7
- 1874Sergey Konenkov, Russian sculptor (d. 1971). Life path number 1
- 1875Mary McLeod Bethune, American educator and activist (d. 1955). Life path number 11
- 1883Johannes Blaskowitz, German general (d. 1948). Life path number 1
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!