The zodiac sign of a person born on July 25 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on July 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 244 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1016Casimir I the Restorer, Polish son of Mieszko II Lambert (d. 1058). Life path number 22
- 1165Ibn Arabi, Andalusian Sufi mystic, poet, and philosopher (d. 1240). Life path number 9
- 1261Arthur II, Duke of Brittany (d. 1312). Life path number 6
- 1336Albert I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1404). Life path number 9
- 1404Philip I, Duke of Brabant (d. 1430). Life path number 5
- 1421Henry Percy, 3rd Earl of Northumberland, English politician (d. 1461). Life path number 22
- 1562Katō Kiyomasa, Japanese warlord (d. 1611). Life path number 1
- 1654Agostino Steffani, Italian composer and diplomat (d. 1728). Life path number 3
- 1657Philipp Heinrich Erlebach, German composer (d. 1714). Life path number 6
- 1658Archibald Campbell, 1st Duke of Argyll, Scottish general (d. 1703). Life path number 7
- 1683Pieter Langendijk, Dutch playwright and poet (d. 1756). Life path number 5
- 1750Henry Knox, American general and politician, 1st United States Secretary of War (d. 1806). Life path number 9
- 1753Santiago de Liniers, 1st Count of Buenos Aires, French-Spanish captain and politician, 10th Viceroy of the Viceroyalty of the Río de la Plata (d. 1810). Life path number 3
- 1797Princess Augusta of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1889). Life path number 2
- 1839Francis Garnier, French captain and explorer (d. 1873). Life path number 8
- 1844Thomas Eakins, American painter, sculptor, and photographer (d. 1916). Life path number 22
- 1848Arthur Balfour, Scottish-English lieutenant and politician, 33rd Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1930). Life path number 8
- 1860Princess Louise Margaret of Prussia (d. 1917). Life path number 2
- 1865Jac. P. Thijsse, Dutch botanist and conservationist (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1866Frederick Blackman, English physiologist and academic (d. 1947). Life path number 8
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!