Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 2011 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 2011 was a Friday and it was the 203rd day of the year 2011. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2011 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,423 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,141 days or 3.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 116 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 30, 2043.
If a dog named Boobie - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 56 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boobie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boobie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923César Fernández Ardavín
- 1931Perry Lopez
- 1941George Clinton
- 1953Sylvia Chang
- 1955Willem Dafoe
- 1960Jon Oliva
- 1965Patrick Labyorteaux
- 1965Shawn Michaels
- 1978A. J. Cook
- 1992Anja Aguilar
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1844William Archibald Spooner, English priest and scholar (d. 1930)
- 1893Jesse Haines, American baseball player and coach (d. 1978)
- 1928Jimmy Hill, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1963Rob Estes, American actor and director
- 1964Adam Godley, English actor
- 1973Rufus Wainwright, American-Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1976Kokia, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer
- 1983Arsenie Todiraș, Moldovan singer (O-Zone)
- 1983Clemens von Grumbkow, German rugby player
- 1983Dries Devenyns, Belgian cyclist
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HMBGAIUGEUG? Check your answers here: Words with these letters HMBGAIUGEUG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Godfrey of Bouillon is elected the first Defender of the Holy Sepulchre of The Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1587Roanoke Colony: A second group of English settlers arrives on Roanoke Island off North Carolina to re-establish the deserted colony.
- 1686Albany, New York is formally chartered as a municipality by Governor Thomas Dongan.
- 1796Surveyors of the Connecticut Land Company name an area in Ohio “Cleveland” after Gen. Moses Cleaveland, the superintendent of the surveying party.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Atlanta: Outside Atlanta, Confederate General John Bell Hood leads an unsuccessful attack on Union troops under General William T. Sherman on Bald Hill.
- 1943World War II: Allied forces capture the Italian city of Palermo.
- 1944The Polish Committee of National Liberation publishes its manifesto, starting the period of Communist rule in Poland
- 1983Martial law in Poland is officially revoked.
- 1997The second Blue Water Bridge opens between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 2011 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Skrillex, Jaden Smith, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Colin Friels, Takurō Ōno, Derek Ramsay, Ron White, Martin Goeres, Eddie Quillan, Eugene Gordon Lee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 2011.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 2011 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,935,999,491. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 23, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,574,160 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2011. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd July 2011 is 382,395. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,837 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 20,365 times in the year 2011. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 2011. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 2011
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 2011
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 10 years old
- Days since birth: 3,423 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,141 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 116
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 2043
- Age in dog years: 56 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2011 world population: 6,935,999,491
- Number one song: Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock (July 23, 2011)
- Babies born in 2011: 139,574,160
- Babies born in 2011 every day: 382,395
- Babies born in 2011 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,837 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 20,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1945 – Jasper Carrott, English comedian, actor, and game show host; October 4, 1967 – Tsuyoshi Koyama, Japanese voice actor; November 26, 1961 – Marcy Walker, American minister and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,098