Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1912 was a Tuesday and it was the 205th day of the year 1912. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,512 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,171 days or 36.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1944.
If a dog named Charmer - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charmer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Charmer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Emil Jannings
- 1912Michael Wilding
- 1951Michael McConnohie
- 1957Kate Buffery
- 1959Nancy Savoca
- 1970Sam Watters
- 1973Fran Healy
- 1979Mehmet Akif Alakurt
- 1987Arthur Napiontek
- 1988Ping Medina
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1947Robin Simon, English historian, critic, and academic
- 1948John Cushnahan, Irish educator and politician
- 1948John Hall, American pianist, songwriter, and politician
- 1948Ross Cranston, Australian-English lawyer, judge, and politician, Solicitor General for England and Wales
- 1957Theo van Gogh, Dutch actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1960Susan Graham, American soprano and educator
- 1962Hiroshi Mikami, Japanese actor
- 1974Rik Verbrugghe, Belgian cyclist
- 1978Marianela González, Venezuelan actress
- 1983Bec Hewitt, Australian actress and singer
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GECALQAA? Check your answers here: Word scramble GECALQAA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Kingdom of Prussia re-conquers Mainz from France.
- 1921The Communist Party of China (CPC) launched the first time of founding National Congress, Communist party in China are established.
- 1940The United States’ Under Secretary of State Sumner Welles issues a declaration on the U.S. non-recognition policy of the Soviet annexation and incorporation of three Baltic states: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- 1942The Holocaust: The Treblinka extermination camp is opened.
- 1943The Rayleigh bath chair murder occurred in Rayleigh, Essex, England.
- 1952General Muhammad Naguib leads the Free Officers Movement (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, the real power behind the coup) in overthrowing King Farouk of Egypt.
- 1962The International Agreement on the Neutrality of Laos is signed.
- 1972The United States launches Landsat 1, the first Earth-resources satellite.
- 1974The Greek military junta collapses, and former Prime Minister Konstantinos Karamanlis is invited to lead the new government, beginning Greece’s metapolitefsi era.
- 1999ANA Flight 61 is hijacked in Tokyo, Japan by Yuji Nishizawa.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brooke Dillman, Jesper Christensen, Nicole Ari Parker, Tanya Tucker, Josh Hutcherson, Nino Alejandro, Alessandro Cortini, Billy Miller, John Rodney, Christopher Bevins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1912.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1912 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 1904. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. Your score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1912
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 300 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,512 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,171 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,338
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1944
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 1904 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 25, 1932 (-201)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1948 – Lewis Black, American comedian, actor, and author; August 1, 1967 – José Padilha, Brazilian director, producer and screenwriter; October 11, 1974 – Kane Kosugi, American-Japanese martial artist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,924