Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 205th day of the year 2002. It was the 30th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,995 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,332 days or 6.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 1, 2034.
If a dog named Atreu - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Atreu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Atreu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Manoj Kumar
- 1940Dan Hedaya
- 1942Chris Sarandon
- 1970Anja Garbarek
- 1970Elli Kokkinou
- 1971John Partridge
- 1981Summer Glau
- 1986Megan Park
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1786Joseph Nicollet, French mathematician and explorer (d. 1843)
- 1912Essie Summers, New Zealand author (d. 1998)
- 1924Wilfred Josephs, English composer (d. 1997)
- 1938Eugene J. Martin, American painter
- 1947Peter Serkin, American pianist and educator
- 1952Gus Van Sant, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Susan Gelman, American psychologist and academic
- 1969Ahn Ji-hwan, South Korean voice actor
- 1976Laura Fraser, Scottish actress
- 1984Dhani Lennevald, Swedish singer and dancer (A-Teens)
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Yvette’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1148Louis VII of France lays siege to Damascus during the Second Crusade.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots, is forced to abdicate and replaced by her 1-year-old son James VI.
- 1814War of 1812: General Phineas Riall advances toward the Niagara River to halt Jacob Brown’s American invaders.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Kernstown: Confederate General Jubal Early defeats Union troops led by General George Crook in an effort to keep them out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1924Archeologist Themistoklis Sofoulis becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1929The Kellogg–Briand Pact, renouncing war as an instrument of foreign policy, goes into effect (it is first signed in Paris on August 27, 1928 by most leading world powers).
- 1959At the opening of the American National Exhibition in Moscow, U.S. Vice President Richard Nixon and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev have a “Kitchen Debate”.
- 1990Iraqi forces start massing on the Kuwait–Iraq border.
- 2001Bandaranaike Airport attack is carried out by 14 Tamil Tiger commandos, all died in this attack. They destroyed 11 Aircraft (mostly military) and damaged 15, there are no civilian casualties. This incident slowed down Sri Lankan economy.
- 2002Democrat James Traficant is expelled from the United States House of Representatives on a vote of 420–1.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Kelly, Rick Hearst, Mari Hoshino, Terry Scott Taylor, Marti Noxon, Christopher Allport, Natascha McElhone, Sergey Lazarev, Jon Voight, Jimmy Jewel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 2002.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 2002 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +195. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 2000. Your score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 24th July 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 2002
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 30th Wednesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 6,995 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,332 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 237
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 2034
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 1981 (+195)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 2000 (-191)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Hot in Herre by Nelly (July 27, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1972 – Kōki Miyata, Japanese voice actor; January 19, 1949 – Arend Langenberg, Dutch voice actor and radio host (d. 2012); April 23, 1992 – Syd tha Kyd, American singer, DJ, and producer (Odd Future and The Internet).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,039