Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,750 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Joaquin - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Joaquin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Joaquin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Maria Ouspenskaya
- 1942Doug Ashdown
- 1953Ken Burns
- 1958Simon Nye
- 1962Carl Cox
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1981Emily Bauer
- 1982Dominic Burgess
- 1987Alice Dellal
- 1991Miki Ishikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1876Maria Ouspenskaya, Russian-American actress and acting teacher (d. 1949)
- 1898Isidor Isaac Rabi, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1988)
- 1900Don Redman, American composer, and bandleader (d. 1964)
- 1923Gordon Mitchell, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2003)
- 1949Jamil Mahuad, Ecuadorian lawyer and politician, 51st President of Ecuador
- 1950Jenny Holzer, American painter, author, and dancer
- 1956Ronnie Musgrove, American lawyer and politician, 62nd Governor of Mississippi
- 1975Corrado Grabbi, Italian footballer
- 1982Allison Mack, American actress and producer
- 1990Joseph Wallace, American murder victim (d. 1993)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1030Ladejarl-Fairhair succession wars: Battle of Stiklestad: King Olaf II fights and dies trying to regain his Norwegian throne from the Danes.
- 1565The widowed Mary, Queen of Scots, marries Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, Duke of Albany, at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1848Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt: In Tipperary, Ireland, then in the United Kingdom, an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule is put down by police.
- 1900In Italy, King Umberto I of Italy is assassinated by the anarchist Gaetano Bresci.
- 1914The Cape Cod Canal opened.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
- 1993The Supreme Court of Israel acquits alleged Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk of all charges and he is set free.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Obie Trice, Héctor Arredondo, Joey Yung, Patricia Hodge, Kim Hye-soo, Dion Boucicault, Kazuki Kitamura, Amanda Bearse, Hisao Egawa, Twista.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1959 – Jim Kerr, Scottish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Simple Minds); November 17, 1942 – Martin Scorsese, American director, producer, screenwriter, and actor; January 27, 1961 – Dina Bonnevie, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225