Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Maria Ouspenskaya
- 1921Richard Egan
- 1924Lloyd Bochner
- 1942Doug Ashdown
- 1946Diane Keen
- 1946Neal Doughty
- 1959Sanjay Dutt
- 1962Carl Cox
- 1977Danger Mouse
- 1981Emily Bauer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1817Ivan Aivazovsky, Armenian-Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1900)
- 1944Jim Bridwell, American rock climber and mountaineer
- 1946Neal Doughty, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (REO Speedwagon)
- 1956Ronnie Musgrove, American lawyer and politician, 62nd Governor of Mississippi
- 1962Carl Cox, English DJ and producer
- 1982Allison Mack, American actress and producer
- 1983Jason Belmonte, Australian bowler
- 1986Adam Weisman, American actor and producer
- 1987Sabra Johnson, Dutch-American dancer
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio, Hong Kong-South Korean singer (U-KISS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1693War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- 1858United States and Japan sign the Harris Treaty.
- 1920Construction of the Link River Dam begins as part of the Klamath Reclamation Project.
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- 1965Vietnam War: The first 4,000 101st Airborne Division paratroopers arrive in Vietnam, landing at Cam Ranh Bay.
- 1967Vietnam War: Off the coast of North Vietnam the USS Forrestal catches on fire in the worst U.S. naval disaster since World War II, killing 134.
- 1987Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi and President of Sri Lanka J. R. Jayewardene sign the Indo-Sri Lanka Accord on ethnic issues.
- 2013Two passenger trains collide in the Swiss municipality of Granges-près-Marnand near Lausanne injuring 25 people.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jadwiga Smosarska, Lorella De Luca, Ben Garant, James Newton Howard, Elena Lucena, Angela Kinsey, Daler Mehndi, Lauren Pope, Jeff Coopwood, Nigel Havers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1971 – Bryan Dattilo, American actor; December 6, 1996 – Stefanie Scott, American actress and singer; November 20, 1937 – René Kollo, German tenor and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991