Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Helend Peep
- 1924Lloyd Bochner
- 1942Tony Sirico
- 1963Alexandra Paul
- 1965Dean Haglund
- 1966Martina McBride
- 1971Bryan Dattilo
- 1977Rodney Jerkins
- 1982Allison Mack
- 1998Anna Murashige
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1797Daniel Drew, American businessman and financier (d. 1879)
- 1817Ivan Aivazovsky, Armenian-Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1900)
- 1926Robert Kilpatrick, Baron Kilpatrick of Kincraig, Scottish physician, academic, and politician (d. 2015)
- 1941David Warner, English actor
- 1959John Sykes, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Thin Lizzy, Whitesnake, Tygers of Pan Tang, and Blue Murder)
- 1966Sally Gunnell, English hurdler and sportscaster
- 1982Janez Aljančič, Slovenian footballer
- 1984J. Madison Wright Morris, American actress (d. 2006)
- 1985Besart Berisha, Albanian footballer
- 1991Dale Copley, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 1014Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of Kleidion: Byzantine emperor Basil II inflicts a decisive defeat on the Bulgarian army, and his subsequent treatment of 15,000 prisoners reportedly causes Tsar Samuil of Bulgaria to die of a heart attack less than three months later, on October 6.
- 1565The widowed Mary, Queen of Scots, marries Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, Duke of Albany, at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1864American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1937Tōngzhōu Incident: In Tōngzhōu, China, the East Hopei Army attacks Japanese troops and civilians.
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- 1967During the fourth day of celebrating its 400th anniversary, the city of Caracas, Venezuela is shaken by an earthquake, leaving approximately 500 dead.
- 1976In New York City, David Berkowitz (a.k.a. the “Son of Sam”) kills one person and seriously wounds another in the first of a series of attacks.
- 2006Declaration of Montreal is adopted.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Weisman, Max Greenfield, Big K.R.I.T., Valerie Mahaffey, Goya Toledo, Laurence Luckinbill, Madeleine Stowe, Thilakan, Max Charles, Ben Silverman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 29, 2002.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1980 – Oliver James, English actor and singer; February 24, 1977 – Bronson Arroyo, American baseball player and singer; January 12, 1981 – Amerie, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997