Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,658 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Cleveland - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cleveland will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cleveland will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Lloyd Bochner
- 1933Lou Albano
- 1949Leslie Easterbrook
- 1950Mike Starr
- 1965Dean Haglund
- 1971Lisa Ekdahl
- 1971Monica Calhoun
- 1977Rodney Jerkins
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont
- 1983Kim Dong-wook
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1872Eric Alfred Knudsen, American author, lawyer, and politician (d. 1957)
- 1887Sigmund Romberg, Hungarian-American pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1959Sanjay Dutt, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1962Carl Cox, English DJ and producer
- 1965Chang-Rae Lee, South Korean-American author and academic
- 1965Luis Alicea, Puerto Rican baseball player and coach
- 1966Sally Gunnell, English hurdler and sportscaster
- 1971Lisa Ekdahl, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1977Rodney Jerkins, American rapper and producer
- 1984Todd Bosley, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 1148The Siege of Damascus ends in a decisive crusader defeat and leads to the disintegration of the Second Crusade.
- 1848Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt: In Tipperary, Ireland, then in the United Kingdom, an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule is put down by police.
- 1864American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C.
- 1914The Cape Cod Canal opened.
- 1932Great Depression: In Washington, D.C., troops disperse the last of the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans.
- 1957The International Atomic Energy Agency is established.
- 1967During the fourth day of celebrating its 400th anniversary, the city of Caracas, Venezuela is shaken by an earthquake, leaving approximately 500 dead.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ayaka Miyoshi, Kevin Weisman, Sunnyland Slim, Lucy Robinson, Cerys Matthews, Brandi Burkhardt, Layne Britton, Dennis Potter, Dwayne Hickman, Fernando Meirelles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1920 – Ella Raines, American actress (d. 1988); April 23, 1913 – Diosa Costello, Puerto Rican-American actress and singer (d. 2013); June 10, 1932 – Branko Lustig, Croatian-American actor, producer, and production manager.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227