Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,593 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Frisker - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frisker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Frisker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Helend Peep
- 1933Robert Fuller
- 1959Sanjay Dutt
- 1968Rodney Allen Rippy
- 1972Wil Wheaton
- 1977Danger Mouse
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont
- 1987Génesis Rodríguez
- 1990Munro Chambers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1805Alexis de Tocqueville, French historian and philosopher (d. 1859)
- 1883Porfirio Barba-Jacob, Colombian poet and author (d. 1942)
- 1892William Powell, American actor and singer (d. 1984)
- 1909Samm Sinclair Baker, American author (d. 1997)
- 1915Francis W. Sargent, American soldier and politician, 64th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1998)
- 1932Leslie Fielding, English diplomat
- 1955Stephen Timms, English politician, Minister of State for Competitiveness
- 1981Dyana Liu, Taiwanese-American actress
- 1985Besart Berisha, Albanian footballer
- 1990Valentina Golubenko, Russian-Croatian chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1565The widowed Mary, Queen of Scots, marries Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, Duke of Albany, at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1920Construction of the Link River Dam begins as part of the Klamath Reclamation Project.
- 1932Great Depression: In Washington, D.C., troops disperse the last of the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans.
- 1957The International Atomic Energy Agency is established.
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- 1965Vietnam War: The first 4,000 101st Airborne Division paratroopers arrive in Vietnam, landing at Cam Ranh Bay.
- 1976In New York City, David Berkowitz (a.k.a. the “Son of Sam”) kills one person and seriously wounds another in the first of a series of attacks.
- 2005Astronomers announce their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Genie Francis, Kōichi Yamadera, Ismail Yassine, Ashley Melnick, Carlos Monzón, Eric Portman, Frl. Menke, Barbara George, AraabMuzik, Carl Radle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1911 – Maxine Sullivan, American singer and actress (d. 1987); June 23, 1948 – Myles Goodwyn, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (April Wine); April 18, 1971 – David Tennant, Scottish actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,303