Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1973. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,588 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,863 days or 16.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 596 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 2005.
If a dog named Meika - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meika will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Meika will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Povel Ramel
- 1934Peter Masterson
- 1940Katerina Gogou
- 1945Linda Scott
- 1946Brian Cox
- 1948Juhan Viiding
- 1953Timothy Bentinck
- 1969Teri Polo
- 1973Heidi Klum
- 1996Tom Holland
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1934Pat Boone, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1947Jonathan Pryce, Welsh actor and singer
- 1948Joe Andrew, English author and academic
- 1952Şenol Güneş, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1956Robin Mattson, American actress
- 1961Paul Coffey, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1972Mindy Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Tanel Leok, Estonian motocross racer
- 1986Chinedu Obasi, Nigerian footballer
- 1987Yarisley Silva, Cuban pole vaulter
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tracy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1298Residents of Riga and Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Livonian Order in the Battle of Turaida.
- 1648The Roundheads defeat the Cavaliers at the Battle of Maidstone in the Second English Civil War.
- 1660Mary Dyer is hanged for defying a law banning Quakers from the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1812War of 1812: U.S. President James Madison asks the Congress to declare war on the United Kingdom.
- 1855The American adventurer William Walker conquers Nicaragua.
- 1876Hristo Botev, a national revolutionary of Bulgaria, is killed in Stara Planina
- 1943British Overseas Airways Corporation Flight 777 is shot down over the Bay of Biscay by German Junkers Ju 88s, killing the actor Leslie Howard and leading to speculation that its shooting down was an attempt to kill the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
- 1946Ion Antonescu, “Conducator” (leader) of Romania during World War II, is executed.
- 2001Dolphinarium massacre: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 at a disco in Tel Aviv.
- 2009Air France Flight 447 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Brazil on a flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris. All 228 passengers and crew are killed.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Beharie, Alan Bates, Lee Michaels, Billy Bragg, Brian Greenway, Jeff Martin, Frankie Kao, Shawn Stasiak, Lou Jacobi, Daniel Truhitte.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1973 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +227. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your score is -252. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1973
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,588 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,863 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 596
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 2005
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1954 (+227)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-252)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings (June 2, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1981 – Song Hye-kyo, South Korean actress and singer; January 4, 1930 – Sorrell Booke, American actor and director (d. 1994); March 7, 1975 – T. J. Thyne, American actor, director, producer, and sreenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,009