Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1923. It was the 23rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,245 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,748 days or 32.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 1955.
If a dog named Bhoonna - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bhoonna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bhoonna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Chantal Goya
- 1955Andrew Stevens
- 1961Kim Deal
- 1962Carolyn Hennesy
- 1962Wong Ka Kui
- 1964Tony Martin
- 1972Steven Fischer
- 1978DJ Qualls
- 1986Joey Zimmerman
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1897Grand Duchess Tatiana Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1912Jean Lesage, Canadian lawyer and politician, 11th Premier of Quebec (d. 1980)
- 1961Kim Deal, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Pixies, The Breeders, and The Amps)
- 1961Maxi Priest, English singer-songwriter
- 1964Jimmy Chamberlin, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Smashing Pumpkins, Zwan, Starchildren, and The Jimmy Chamberlin Complex)
- 1969Kate Snow, American journalist
- 1974Dustin Lance Black, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Hadi Saei, Iranian martial artist
- 1989Mustapha Carayol, Gambian footballer
- 1992Saulius Ambrulevičius, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Trinity’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Third Crusade: Frederick I Barbarossa drowns in the river Saleph while leading an army to Jerusalem.
- 1539Council of Trent: Pope Paul III sends out letters to his bishops, delaying the Council due to war and the difficulty bishops had traveling to Venice.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Big Bethel: Confederate troops under John B. Magruder defeat a much larger Union force led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce in Virginia.
- 1912The Villisca axe murders were discovered in Villisca, Iowa.
- 1944In baseball, 15-year-old Joe Nuxhall of the Cincinnati Reds becomes the youngest player ever in a major-league game.
- 1967The Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.
- 1990British Airways Flight 5390 lands safely at Southampton Airport after a blowout in the cockpit causes the captain to be partially sucked from the cockpit. There are no fatalities
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
- 1999Kosovo War: NATO suspends its airstrikes after Slobodan Milošević agrees to withdraw Serbian forces from Kosovo.
- 2003Wicked opens on Broadway, proceeding to win 40 awards just for the Broadway production.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Tamm, Tommy Davidson, Ryo Ryusei, Eric Faulkner, Aislinn Paul, Anna Jennings-Edquist, Dawson Dunbar, Craig Bartlett, Carol Reed, Jennifer Rovero.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1923.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1923 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 30, 1908. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 23rd Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 185 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,245 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,748 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,193
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 1955
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 30, 1908 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VI.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1966 – Mike O'Malley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 27, 1985 – Benedita Pereira, Portuguese actress; March 4, 1990 – Andrea Bowen, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873