Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,062 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Newen - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Newen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Newen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1953Peter Bergman
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1985Violeta Isfel
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
- 1987Kean Cipriano
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1403John IV, Duke of Brabant (d. 1427)
- 1431Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond (d. 1456)
- 1815Julia Margaret Cameron, Indian-Sri Lankan photographer (d. 1879)
- 1920Irving Howe, American critic and academic (d. 1993)
- 1925Johnny Esaw, Canadian sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1932Athol Fugard, South African-American actor, director, and playwright
- 1949Frank Beard, American drummer and songwriter (ZZ Top and American Blues)
- 1954Johnny Neel, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Allman Brothers Band)
- 1964Jean Alesi, French race car driver
- 1975Choi Ji-woo, South Korean model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 786A Hasanid Alid uprising in Mecca is crushed by the Abbasids at the Battle of Fakhkh. Idris ibn Abdallah flees to the Maghreb, where he later founds the Idrisid dynasty.
- 1898The Hundred Days’ Reform is started by Guangxu Emperor with a plan to change social, political and educational institutions in China, but is suspended by Empress Dowager Cixi after 104 days. The failed reform though led to the abolition of the Imperial examination in 1905.
- 1903A group of Serbian officers stormed royal palace and assassinated King Alexander Obrenović and his wife queen Draga.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1962Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin allegedly become the only prisoners to escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1963Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Đức burns himself with gasoline in a busy Saigon intersection to protest the lack of religious freedom in South Vietnam.
- 1963John F. Kennedy addresses Americans from the Oval Office proposing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that would revolutionize American society. Proposing equal access to public facilities, end segregation in education and guarantee federal protection for voting rights.
- 1978Altaf Hussain founds the students’ political movement All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in Karachi University.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Maslen, Thilakan, Melora Hardin, Frl. Menke, Fredro Starr, Saira Banu, Theodoros Angelopoulos, Bryan Adams, Eva Green, Sam Rockwell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 11, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1953 – Deborah Raffin, American actress and producer (d. 2012); January 22, 1985 – Orianthi, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 9, 1953 – Hal Ketchum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,312