Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1995 was a Friday and it was the 181st day of the year 1995. It was the 26th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,697 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,899 days or 7.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 295 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 8, 2027.
If a dog named Ducati - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 112 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ducati will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ducati will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Lea Massari
- 1953Lin Feng-jiao
- 1963Rupert Graves
- 1966Marton Csokas
- 1970Brian Bloom
- 1982Lizzy Caplan
- 1982Willam Belli
- 1983Katherine Ryan
- 1986Hugh Sheridan
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1470Charles VIII of France (d. 1498)
- 1807Friedrich Theodor Vischer, German author, poet, and playwright (d.1887)
- 1963Yngwie Malmsteen, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Steeler and Alcatrazz)
- 1967David Busst, English footballer and manager
- 1973Ümit Davala, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1973Noam Zylberman, Israeli-Canadian actor
- 1982Mitch Maier, American baseball player
- 1983Cheryl Cole, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and model (Girls Aloud)
- 1986Nicola Pozzi, Italian footballer
- 1995Allie Kiick, American tennis player
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1422Battle of Arbedo between the duke of Milan and the Swiss cantons.
- 1651The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising – the Battle of Berestechko ends with a Polish victory.
- 1805The U.S. Congress organizes the Michigan Territory.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1892The Homestead Strike begins near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- 1917World War I: Greece declares war on the Central Powers.
- 1922In Washington D.C., U.S. Secretary of State Charles Evans Hughes and Dominican Ambassador Francisco J. Peynado sign the Hughes–Peynado agreement, which ends the United States occupation of the Dominican Republic.
- 1974The Baltimore municipal strike of 1974 begins.
- 2013Mass protests are held in Egypt.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Crary, Neal McCoy, Liliane Klein, Robert Walker, Jr., Luigi Serventi, Jonny Phillips, Keenan Wynn, Steven Weber, Barry Andrews, Alla Kazanskaya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1995 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 23, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1995
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 26th Friday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 69 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,697 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,899 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 295
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2027
- Age in dog years: 112 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 23, 1996 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-125)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (July 1, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1928 – James Garner, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2014); December 13, 1950 – Afemo Omilami, American actor; January 9, 1942 – K Callan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,961