Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1995 was a Friday and it was the 181st day of the year 1995. It was the 26th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,638 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,879 days or 7.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 293 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 8, 2027.
If a dog named Chakie - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 123 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chakie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chakie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Otto Sander
- 1944Guy Mardel
- 1950Leonard Whiting
- 1958Tommy Keene
- 1966Mike Tyson
- 1984Fantasia Barrino
- 1986Alicia Fox
- 1988Jack Douglass
- 1991David Witts
- 1992Alfred Labatos
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1801Frédéric Bastiat, French economist and theorist (d. 1850)
- 1817Joseph Dalton Hooker, English botanist and explorer (d. 1911)
- 1892Pierre Blanchar, Algerian-French actor and director (d. 1963)
- 1939José Emilio Pacheco, Mexican poet and author (d. 2014)
- 1954Pierre Charles, Dominican educator and politician, 5th Prime Minister of Dominica (d. 2004)
- 1956Volker Beck, German hurdler and coach
- 1969Uta Rohländer, German sprinter
- 1982Delwyn Young, American baseball player
- 1987Ryan Cook, American baseball player
- 1988Jack Douglass, American comedian and actor
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, is defeated and killed in Rome by troops of the usurper Magnentius.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1805The U.S. Congress organizes the Michigan Territory.
- 1860The 1860 Oxford evolution debate at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History takes place.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1908The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- 1921U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1977The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization disbands.
- 1990East Germany and West Germany merge their economies.
- 2013Mass protests are held in Egypt.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heather Ryan, Cassandra Peterson, Sonia Agarwal, Richie Jen, Leslie Crowther, Antonio Fargas, Earl Thomas Conley, Marilyn Maxwell, Kathy Ireland, Ben Affleck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1995 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 23, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1995
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 26th Friday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,638 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,879 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 293
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2027
- Age in dog years: 123 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 23, 1996 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-125)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (July 1, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1965 – Jeff Ross, American comedian, actor, director, and author; February 12, 1980 – Gucci Mane, American rapper and actor; March 21, 1956 – Richard Kirk, English guitarist, keyboard player, composer, and producer (Cabaret Voltaire).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852