Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,642 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1935Sandra Milo
- 1946Mark Metcalf
- 1953Bernie LaBarge
- 1953Jimmy Iovine
- 1960Christophe Gans
- 1962Peter Berg
- 1969Pete Droge
- 1975Eric the Midget
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1873David Horsley, English-American director and producer, co-founded Universal Studios (d. 1933)
- 1890Vannevar Bush, American engineer and academic (d. 1974)
- 1910Robert Havemann, German chemist and academic (d. 1982)
- 1932Nigel Lawson, English journalist and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1946Patty Waters, American singer
- 1969Soraya, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (d. 2006)
- 1970Delia Gallagher, American journalist
- 1981LeToya Luckett, American singer-songwriter and actress (Destiny’s Child)
- 1983Adil Mezgour, Moroccan-Italian footballer
- 1987Marc-André Gragnani, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1824The United States Department of War creates the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1942World War II: General Douglas MacArthur flees Corregidor.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rex Reason, Steve Schirripa, Dave Fleischer, Ryzza Mae Dizon, Gemma Hayes, Kira Kosarin, Kihachirō Uemura, Tommy Bond, Marla Boyd, Erik Brann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1973 – Aidan Moffat, Scottish singer-songwriter (Arab Strap and The Reindeer Section); October 4, 1977 – Cabral Ibacka, Romanian actor and kick-boxer; October 30, 1911 – Ruth Hussey, American actress (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029