Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jagi - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jagi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jagi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Shemp Howard
- 1931Marisa Del Frate
- 1948George Kooymans
- 1962Mary Gauthier
- 1973Vincent Pereira
- 1974Jonny Fairplay
- 1978Hayko Cepkin
- 1981Paul Wall
- 1983Marietta Chrousala
- 1991Nao Tōyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1811Urbain Le Verrier, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1877)
- 1926Thomas Starzl, American surgeon and academic
- 1962Peter Berg, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter
- 1963David LaChapelle, American photographer and director
- 1964Shane Richie, English actor and singer
- 1969Terrence Howard, American actor, singer and producer
- 1970Jane Slavin, British actress and author
- 1974Adam Wakeman, English guitarist, keyboard player and songwriter (Black Sabbath and Headspace)
- 1978Hayko Cepkin, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1985Luis Hernández, Mexican figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1867The first performance of Don Carlos by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Paris.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1916USS Nevada (BB-36) is commissioned as the first US Navy “super-dreadnought”.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 2004Madrid train bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid, Spain, kill 191 people.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2012A U.S. soldier kills 16 civilians in the Panjwayi District of Afghanistan near Kandahar.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bourvil, David Sparrow, Stanley Kramer, Calvert DeForest, Fran Warren, Suzanne Valadon, Joshua Herdman, Ebru Gündeş, Charlie Van Dyke, Frank Ifield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1993 – Ryunosuke Kamiki, Japanese actor; May 16, 1945 – Nicky Chinn, English songwriter and producer; May 21, 1986 – Konstantinos Argyros, Greek singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,131