Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,582 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1947Mark Stein
- 1954Sakis Boulas
- 1962Peeter Sauter
- 1965Allan Vainola
- 1969Pete Droge
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1982Lindsey McKeon
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1822Joseph Louis François Bertrand, French mathematician, economist, and academic (d. 1900)
- 1873David Horsley, English-American director and producer, co-founded Universal Studios (d. 1933)
- 1932Nigel Lawson, English journalist and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1938Joseph Brooks, American director, producer, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2011)
- 1955Jimmy Fortune, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Statler Brothers)
- 1958James Pinkerton, American journalist and author
- 1960Christophe Gans, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Jake Arnott, English author
- 1964Emma Chambers, English actress
- 1978Andrés Velencoso, Spanish model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1932Booming Ben, the last heath hen was seen for the final time.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1978Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Fatah hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel’s Operation Litani.
- 1993Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- 2011An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude strikes 130 km east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people. This event also triggered the second largest nuclear accident in history, and one of only two events to be classified as a Level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mayu Watanabe, Barbara Jane Reams, David Johansen, Timothy B. Schmit, Mika Hijii, David Angell, Yuko Kobayashi, Fred Chichin, Johnny Winter, Fred Turner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1982 – Tuğçe Kazaz, Turkish model and actress, Miss Turkey 2001; January 24, 1986 – Cristiano Araújo, Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 2015); October 1, 1973 – Christian Borle, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931