Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,705 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,107 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Raoul Walsh
- 1922José Luis López Vázquez
- 1946Mark Metcalf
- 1947Mark Stein
- 1953Bernie LaBarge
- 1963Raoul Heertje
- 1967John Barrowman
- 1981Paul Wall
- 1993Demi Harman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1872Kathleen Clarice Groom, Australian-English author and screenwriter (d. 1954)
- 1899James H. Douglas, Jr. American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 9th United States Deputy Secretary of Defense (d. 1988)
- 1944Don Maclean, English actor
- 1959Manuel Negrete Arias, Mexican footballer and coach
- 1963David LaChapelle, American photographer and director
- 1966Robbie Brookside, English wrestler and trainer
- 1972Paolo Ponzo, Italian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1982Thora Birch, American actress
- 1985Sonia Radeva, Bulgarian figure skater
- 1988Canserbero, Venezuelan rapper (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1784The signing of the Treaty of Mangalore brings the Second Anglo-Mysore War to an end.
- 1879Shō Tai formally abdicated his position of King of Ryūkyū, under orders from Tokyo, ending the Ryukyu Kingdom
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1945World War II: The Empire of Vietnam, a short-lived Japanese puppet state, is established with Bảo Đại as its ruler.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1983Pakistan successfully conducts a cold test of a nuclear weapon.
- 1999Infosys becomes the first Indian company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Brock, Josh Senter, Brian De Palma, Allison Holker, Joanna Pettet, Bucky Covington, Manolis Angelopoulos, Constance Dowling, Louis Daquin, Sonja Henie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1951 – Richard Bennett, American guitarist and producer (The Notorious Cherry Bombs); November 8, 1956 – Steven Miller, American record producer and engineer; July 10, 1988 – Heather Hemmens, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922