Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 71st day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,610 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Joseph Brooks
- 1942Joel Steiger
- 1951Dominique Sanda
- 1960Robert Glenister
- 1964Shane Richie
- 1964Vinnie Paul
- 1971Gülse Birsel
- 1979Joel Madden
- 1983John Steven Sutherland
- 1986Mariko Shinoda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1870Louis Bachelier, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1946)
- 1873David Horsley, English-American director and producer, co-founded Universal Studios (d. 1933)
- 1885Malcolm Campbell, English race car driver and journalist (d. 1948)
- 1915Vijay Hazare, Indian cricketer (d. 2004)
- 1949Griselda Pollock, South African-English historian and academic
- 1970Jane Slavin, British actress and author
- 1978Hayko Cepkin, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1981LeToya Luckett, American singer-songwriter and actress (Destiny’s Child)
- 1981Paul Wall, American rapper (Expensive Taste and The Color Changin' Click)
- 1984Anna Tsuchiya, Japanese model, actress, and singer (Spin Aqua)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Frondeurs and the French sign the Peace of Rueil.
- 1708Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch vetoes legislation.
- 1861American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1933Ground breaking musical film 42nd Street is released.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1977The 1977 Hanafi Siege: More than 130 hostages held in Washington, D.C., by Hanafi Muslims are set free after ambassadors from three Islamic nations join negotiations.
- 1990Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kym Wilson, Kang Hye-jung, Teri Shields, Alyosha, Molly Stanton, Gail Gilmore, Stan, Flavor Flav, Jean Poiret, Sandra Dee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 11, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1969 – Ice Cube, American rapper, producer, and actor (N.W.A); April 9, 1953 – John Howard, English singer-songwriter and pianist; June 12, 1941 – Reg Presley, English singer-songwriter (The Troggs) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873