Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of March 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 11, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 70th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,909 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 403 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Timothy Carey
- 1938Joseph Brooks
- 1942Joel Steiger
- 1950Jerry Zucker
- 1951Dominique Sanda
- 1954Sakis Boulas
- 1962Peter Berg
- 1971Johnny Knoxville
- 1981LeToya Luckett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 11.
- 1785John McLean, American jurist and politician, 6th United States Postmaster General (d. 1861)
- 1895Shemp Howard, American actor and singer (d. 1955)
- 1934Sam Donaldson, American journalist
- 1939Lorraine Hunt, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Lieutenant Governor of Nevada
- 1958Ian Horrocks, English computer scientist and academic
- 1963Raoul Heertje, Dutch comedian and actor
- 1968Stéphane Bédard, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1971Gülse Birsel, Turkish actress and screenwriter
- 1983Żaneta Glanc, Polish discus thrower
- 1986Ayumi Tanaka, Japanese pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 222Emperor Elagabalus is assassinated, along with his mother, Julia Soaemias, by the Praetorian Guard during a revolt. Their mutilated bodies are dragged through the streets of Rome before being thrown into the Tiber.
- 1851The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1888The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.
- 1917World War I: Mesopotamian campaign: Baghdad falls to Anglo-Indian forces commanded by General Stanley Maude.
- 1927In New York City, Samuel Roxy Rothafel opens the Roxy Theatre.
- 1931Ready for Labour and Defence of the USSR, abbreviated as GTO, is introduced in the Soviet Union.
- 1945World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy attempts a large-scale kamikaze attack on the U.S. Pacific Fleet anchored at Ulithi atoll in Operation Tan No. 2.
- 1975Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong guerrilla forces establish control over Ban Me Thuot commune from the South Vietnamese army.
- 1990Patricio Aylwin is sworn in as the first democratically elected President of Chile since 1970.
- 2009Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for March 11.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Randall, Holly Valance, Roy Rogers, Pepe Lienhard, Patrick Doyle, François Rozet, Amitabh Bachchan, Shanna Collins, Ariel Pink, Jean Arthur.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 11 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 11, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1975 – Jonti Picking, English voice actor, singer, and animator; March 16, 1985 – Eddy Lover, Panamanian singer-songwriter; February 12, 1971 – Scott Menville, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169