Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 75th day of the year 1943. It was the 11th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,173 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,724 days or 26.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 988 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 22, 1974.
If a dog named Desmond - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Desmond will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Desmond will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Solomon Mikhoels
- 1905Elisabeth Flickenschildt
- 1916Mercedes McCambridge
- 1947Baek Yoon-sik
- 1952Graham Cole
- 1954Nancy Wilson
- 1965Belén Rueda
- 1967Tracy Bonham
- 1980Aubrey Miles
View the complete list of March 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1877Léo-Ernest Ouimet, Canadian director and producer (d. 1972)
- 1897Conrad Nagel, American actor (d. 1970)
- 1912Pat Nixon, American educator, 39th First Lady of the United States (d. 1993)
- 1935Teresa Berganza, Spanish soprano and actress
- 1947Ramzan Paskayev, Kazakh accordion player and composer
- 1954Jimmy Nail, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1958Kate Worley, American author (d. 2004)
- 1983Brandon League, American baseball player
- 1983Tramon Williams, American football player
- 1986Nicole Trunfio, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of March 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kevin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Valentinian III is assassinated by two Hunnic retainers while training with the bow on the Campus Martius (Rome).
- 1244Over 200 Cathars are burned after the Fall of Montségur.
- 1660The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- 1812Siege of Badajoz (March 16 – April 6) – British and Portuguese forces besieged and defeated French garrison during the Peninsular War.
- 1894Jules Massenet’s opera Thaïs is first performed.
- 1900Sir Arthur Evans purchased the land around the ruins of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete.
- 1962A Flying Tiger Line Super Constellation disappears in the western Pacific Ocean, with all 107 aboard missing and presumed dead.
- 1976British Prime Minister Harold Wilson resigns, citing personal reasons.
- 1988The Troubles: Ulster loyalist militant Michael Stone attacks a Provisional IRA funeral in Belfast with pistols and grenades. Three people are killed and more than 60 wounded. The attack was filmed by news crews.
- 1989In Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy is found near the Pyramid of Cheops.
View the complete list of March 16 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justin Theroux, Sharifah Aini, Max Wright, Tania Foster, Jonathan Torrens, Guy Mardel, Kin Shriner, Haruna Kawaguchi, Samoth, KJ-52.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 16, 1943.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th March 1943 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1962. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 16, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 75th day of 1943
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 11th Tuesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,173 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,724 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 988
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 22, 1974
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1927 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1962 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.III.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1970 – Tony Kanal, English-American bass player, songwriter, and producer (No Doubt); March 22, 1942 – Bernd Herzsprung, German actor; January 13, 1973 – Gloria Yip, Hong Kong actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935