Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1982 was a Sunday and it was the 80th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,001 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 440 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Jacobi - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jacobi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jacobi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Son House
- 1920Manolis Chiotis
- 1930James Coco
- 1944David Lindley
- 1951Russell Thompkins, Jr.
- 1955Bob Bennett
- 1966DJ Premier
- 1968Andrew Copeland
- 1973Vanessa Branch
- 1978Rani Mukerji
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1887Clarice Beckett, Australian painter (d. 1935)
- 1910Muhammad Siddiq Khan, Bangladeshi librarian and educator (d. 1978)
- 1932Joseph Silverstein, American violinist and conductor
- 1938Michael Foreman, English author and illustrator
- 1945Charles Greene, American sprinter and coach
- 1958Brad Hall, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1961Kim Turner, American hurdler
- 1961Slim Jim Phantom, American drummer (Stray Cats, Phantom, Rocker & Slick, Dead Men Walking, and The Head Cat)
- 1975Mark Williams, Welsh snooker player
- 1983Jean Ondoa, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1152Annulment of the marriage of King Louis VII of France and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1857An earthquake in Tokyo, Japan kills over 100,000.
- 1921The New Economic Policy is implemented by the Bolshevik Party in response to the economic failure as a result of war communism.
- 1937Ponce massacre: Nineteen people in Ponce, Puerto Rico, are gunned down by a police squad acting under orders of US-appointed Governor, Blanton C. Winship.
- 1965Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. leads 3,200 people on the start of the third and finally successful civil rights march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1965Ranger program: NASA launches Ranger 9, the last in a series of unmanned lunar space probes.
- 1970The first Earth Day proclamation is issued by Mayor of San Francisco Joseph Alioto.
- 1980US President Jimmy Carter announces a United States boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow to protest the Soviet war in Afghanistan.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freda Payne, Max Gail, Melinda Clarke, Russell Tovey, Erasmo Carlos, Natalie Schafer, Estelle Bennett, Sybil Thorndike, Chae Sang-woo, Keeley Hawes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 21, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 27, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1954 – Michael Badalucco, American actor and producer; April 22, 1946 – Nicole Garcia, French actress and director; July 1, 1957 – Lisa Blount, American actress and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,290