March 24, 1960 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Mar 24, 1960?
March 24, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 84th day of the year 1960. It was the 12th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was March 24 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,012 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,671 days or 21.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 779 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 1, 1991.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Reeces - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reeces will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Reeces will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Murray Hamilton
- 1926Dario Fo
- 1932Christiane Eda-Pierre
- 1937Billy Stewart
- 1937Lynn Borden
- 1970Christopher Daniels
- 1970Lara Flynn Boyle
- 1978Kaori Mochida
- 1983Kelvin Kwan
- 1989Aziz Shavershian
View the complete list of March 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous March 24 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 24.
- 1887Roscoe Arbuckle, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1933)
- 1926William Porter, American hurdler (d. 2000)
- 1947Meiko Kaji, Japanese actress and singer
- 1970Mike Vanderjagt, Canadian-American football player
- 1974Alyson Hannigan, American actress
- 1976Aliou Cissé, Senegalese footballer and coach
- 1978Tomáš Ujfaluši, Czech footballer and manager
- 1982Jack Swagger, American wrestler
- 1987Ramires, Brazilian footballer
- 1987Shakib Al Hasan, Bangladeshi cricketer
View the complete list of March 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jonah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Mar 24th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1721Johann Sebastian Bach dedicated six concertos to Margrave Christian Ludwig of Brandenburg-Schwedt, now commonly called the Brandenburg Concertos, BWV 1046–1051.
- 1832In Hiram, Ohio, a group of men beat and tar and feather Mormon leader Joseph Smith.
- 1837Canada gives African Canadian men the right to vote.
- 1922Irish War of Independence: In Belfast, Northern Irish policemen break into the home of a Catholic family and shoot eight males inside, killing six.
- 1946The British Cabinet Mission, consisting of Lord Pethick-Lawrence, Sir Stafford Cripps and A. V. Alexander, arrives in India to discuss and plan for the transfer of power from the British Raj to Indian leadership.
- 1958Rock ‘n’roll teen idol Elvis Presley is drafted in the U.S. Army.
- 1965NASA spacecraft Ranger 9, equipped to convert its signals into a form suitable for showing on domestic television, brings images of the Moon into ordinary homes before crash landing.
- 1989Exxon Valdez oil spill: In Prince William Sound in Alaska, the Exxon Valdez spills 240000 oilbbl of crude oil after running aground.
- 1998A tornado sweeps through Dantan in India, killing 250 people and injuring 3000 others.
- 1999Kosovo War: NATO commences aerial bombardment against Yugoslavia, marking the first time NATO has attacked a sovereign country.
View the complete list of March 24 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday March 24, 1960 mean?
Your birthday numbers 3, 24, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donnie Van Zant, Morena Baccarin, Richard Marner, Laura Betti, Jan Miner, Robert McBain, Martha MacIsaac, Rosalinda Galli, Maria Franziska von Trapp, Kathleen Edwards.
What is the birthday horoscope for Mar 24, 1960?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 24 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 24, 1960.
What is the birthstone for March 24?
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Mar 24, 1960?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 27, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1971. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Mar 24th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for March 24?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Theme from "A Summer Place" (Single Version)
Percy Faith and His Orchestra
Percy Faith's Greatest Hits
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on March 24, 1960?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 24th March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 24 Mar 1960?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man March 24
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for March 24, 1960
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
March 24, 1960 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 24, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 84th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 12th Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,012 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,671 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 779
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 1, 1991
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 27, 1937 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1971 (-122)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 28, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.III.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1953 – Tim Gunn, American television host and actor; July 3, 1952 – Laura Branigan, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2004); February 28, 1946 – Don Francisco, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043