Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 87th day of the year 1920. It was the 13th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,417 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,139 days or 33.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 4, 1951.
If a dog named Innes - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Innes will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Innes will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gloria Swanson
- 1939Beba Selimović
- 1939José Bardina
- 1942Wili Jønsson
- 1945Liddy Holloway
- 1959Kid Congo Powers
- 1977Malia Jones
- 1982Iman Crosson
- 1988Jessie J
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1791Reuben Uther, English-Australian businessman (d. 1894)
- 1897Douglas Hartree, English mathematician and physicist (d. 1958)
- 1908Arsène Heitz, French illustrator, co-designed the Flag of Europe (d. 1989)
- 1915Robert Lockwood, Jr., American guitarist (d. 2006)
- 1920Wallace McIntosh, Scottish lieutenant and pilot (d. 2007)
- 1929Rita Briggs, American baseball player (d. 1994)
- 1929Salvador Botella, Spanish cyclist (d. 2006)
- 1929Sybil Christopher, Welsh-American actress and director (d. 2013)
- 1936Jerry Lacy, American actor and screenwriter
- 1983Ibezito Ogbonna, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ashton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1613The first English child born in Canada at Cuper’s Cove, Newfoundland to Nicholas Guy.
- 1625Charles I becomes King of England, Scotland and Ireland as well as claiming the title King of France.
- 1794The United States Government establishes a permanent navy and authorizes the building of six frigates.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo leads Filipino forces for the only time during the Philippine–American War at the Battle of Marilao River.
- 1986A car bomb explodes at Russell Street Police HQ in Melbourne, killing one police officer and injuring 21 people.
- 1993Italian former minister and Christian Democracy leader Giulio Andreotti is accused of mafia allegiance by the tribunal of Palermo.
- 1999Kosovo War: Yugoslav SAM downed F-117A, the first and only kill of the stealth aircraft.
- 2000A Phillips Petroleum plant explosion in Pasadena, Texas kills one and injures 71.
- 2002Nanterre massacre: In Nanterre, France, a gunman opens fire at the end of a town council meeting, resulting in the deaths of eight councilors and the injury of 19 others.
- 2014Philippines signs a peace accord with the largest Muslim rebel group, the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, ending decades of conflict.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marilyn Maxwell, Oliver Dillon, Stuart Price, Stephen Dunne, Gene Mako, Elisabeth Moss, Faye Emerson, Joe Egan, Kristina Sisco, Erna Siikavirta.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1920.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1920 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1903. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 87th day of 1920
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 13th Saturday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,417 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,139 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,233
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 4, 1951
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1928 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1903 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.III.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1924 – Benny Hill, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1992); October 2, 1960 – Al Connelly, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Glass Tiger); April 28, 1950 – Jay Leno, American comedian, talk show host, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880