Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 88th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,453 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1751Supply Belcher
- 1939Terence Hill
- 1946Rigo Tovar
- 1955Marina Sirtis
- 1958Victor Salva
- 1960Jo Nesbø
- 1961Michael Winterbottom
- 1974Kara Brock
- 1980Josh Logan
- 1981Megan Hilty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1735Johann Karl August Musäus, German author (d. 1787)
- 1790John Tyler, American lawyer and politician, 10th President of the United States (d. 1862)
- 1869Aleš Hrdlička, Czech-American anthropologist and scholar (d. 1943)
- 1918Lê Văn Thiêm, Vietnamese mathematician and academic (d. 1991)
- 1918Sam Walton, American businessman, founded Walmart and Sam’s Club (d. 1992)
- 1920Theodore Trautwein, American lawyer and judge (d. 2000)
- 1931Norman Tebbit, English journalist and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1959Henry Bellingham, English lawyer and politician
- 1961Ari Emanuel, American talent agent
- 1980China P. Arnold, American murderer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Cesare Borgia is given the title of Captain General and Gonfalonier by his father Rodrigo Borgia after returning from his conquests in the Romagna.
- 1831Great Bosnian uprising: Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 1849The United Kingdom annexes the Punjab.
- 1865American Civil War: Federal forces under Major General Philip Sheridan move to flank Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee as the Appomattox Campaign begins.
- 1911The M1911 .45 ACP pistol becomes the official U.S. Army side arm.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 1973Operation Barrel Roll, a covert US bombing campaign in Laos to stop communist infiltration of South Vietnam, ends.
- 2010Two female suicide bombers hit the Moscow Metro system at the peak of the morning rush hour, killing 40.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hayley Williams, Asal Badiee, Sandra Lyng Haugen, Ray Thomas, Elton Britt, Dorian Harewood, Adam Levine, Rona Anderson, Sam Watters, Woody Strode.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1943 – Dave Peverett, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Foghat and Savoy Brown) (d. 2000); December 25, 1949 – Joe Louis Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer; January 6, 1981 – Mike Jones, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041