Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,601 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 461 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Nimal Mendis
- 1940Ray Davis
- 1942Julie Goodyear
- 1945Speedy Keen
- 1947Robert Gordon
- 1955Marina Sirtis
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1959Michael Hayes
- 1983Ryohei Suzuki
- 1992Chris Massoglia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1908Dennis O'Keefe, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1916Eugene McCarthy, American poet and politician (d. 2005)
- 1928Keith Botsford, Belgian-American journalist, author, and academic
- 1937Billy Carter, American businessman and politician (d. 1988)
- 1947Bobby Kimball, American singer-songwriter (Toto and Yoso)
- 1959Barry Blanchard, Canadian mountaineer
- 1980Bruno Silva, Uruguayan footballer
- 1984Mohamed Bouazizi, Tunisian street vendor and activist (d. 2011)
- 1986Ivan Ukhov, Russian high jumper
- 1986Lucas Elliot Eberl, American actor and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Treaty of Saint-Germain is signed returning Quebec to French control after the English had seized it in 1629.
- 1638Swedish colonists establish the first European settlement in Delaware, naming it New Sweden.
- 1865American Civil War: Federal forces under Major General Philip Sheridan move to flank Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee as the Appomattox Campaign begins.
- 1941World War II: British Royal Navy and Royal Australian Navy forces defeat those of the Italian Regia Marina off the Peloponnesian coast of Greece in the Battle of Cape Matapan.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 1990The Czechoslovak parliament is unable to reach an agreement on what to call the country after the fall of Communism, sparking the so-called Hyphen War.
- 1993Catherine Callbeck becomes premier of Prince Edward Island and the first woman to be elected in a general election as premier of a Canadian province.
- 2013A landslide kills 66 people in China’s Tibet Autonomous Region near Lhasa.
- 2013At least 36 people are killed when a 16-floor building collapses in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lana Del Rey, Shawn Colvin, Jessica Henwick, Casey Johnson, Frank Corsaro, Tiffany Brissette, Satomi Hanamura, Eric Gale, Speech, Katie Cecil.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1968 – Speech, American rapper (Arrested Development); April 10, 1988 – Haley Joel Osment, American actor; April 30, 1981 – Tom Goss, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953