Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,873 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Jodie - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jodie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jodie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Eileen Heckart
- 1941Eden Kane
- 1943Chad Allan
- 1955Christopher Lawford
- 1971Hidetoshi Nishijima
- 1974Kristoffer Cusick
- 1978Jeffrey Parazzo
- 1979De'Angelo Wilson
- 1979Tomoe Shinohara
- 1992Chris Massoglia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1936Richard Rodney Bennett, English-American composer and educator (d. 2012)
- 1949Pauline Marois, Canadian social worker and politician, 30th Premier of Quebec
- 1961Amy Sedaris, American actress and screenwriter
- 1961Gary Brabham, English-Australian race car driver
- 1961Michael Winterbottom, English director and producer
- 1965William Oefelein, American commander, pilot, and astronaut
- 1974Kara Brock, American actress
- 1982Hideaki Takizawa, Japanese actor and singer (Tackey & Tsubasa)
- 1984Philippa Hanna, English singer-songwriter
- 1987Danielle Byrnes, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 502King Gundobad issues a new legal code (Lex Burgundionum) at Lyon that makes Gallo-Romans and Burgundians subject to the same laws.
- 1500Cesare Borgia is given the title of Captain General and Gonfalonier by his father Rodrigo Borgia after returning from his conquests in the Romagna.
- 1867Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- 1911The M1911 .45 ACP pistol becomes the official U.S. Army side arm.
- 1962Arturo Frondizi, the president of Argentina, is overthrown in a military coup by Argentina’s armed forces, ending an 11½ day constitutional crisis.
- 1973Operation Barrel Roll, a covert US bombing campaign in Laos to stop communist infiltration of South Vietnam, ends.
- 1974NASA’s Mariner 10 becomes the first space probe to fly by Mercury.
- 1984The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.
- 2004Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia join NATO as full members.
- 2010Two female suicide bombers hit the Moscow Metro system at the peak of the morning rush hour, killing 40.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Webstar, Jan Peerce, Lincoln Lewis, Andy Devine, Peter Farrelly, Adelaide Hall, Kōji Yakusho, Joe Negroni, Reg Evans, Lucinda Dryzek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1985 – Elliphant, Swedish singer; November 28, 1933 – Hope Lange, American actress (d. 2003); December 17, 1977 – Katheryn Winnick, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209