Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,720 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 465 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip Ahn
- 1911Tito Arévalo
- 1948Bud Cort
- 1962Dan Bittman
- 1970Ruth England
- 1974Kara Brock
- 1974Kristoffer Cusick
- 1984Mai Satoda
- 1986Yoo So-young
- 1991Hayley McFarland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1928Romesh Bhandari, Pakistani-Indian politician, 13th Foreign Secretary of India (d. 2013)
- 1940Ray Davis, American singer (The Parliaments, Parliament, and Funkadelic) (d. 2005)
- 1945Speedy Keen, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Thunderclap Newman) (d. 2002)
- 1961Ari Emanuel, American talent agent
- 1965Emilios T. Harlaftis, Greek astrophysicist, astronomer, and academic (d. 2005)
- 1966Sigrid Kirchmann, Austrian high jumper
- 1973Sebastiano Siviglia, Italian footballer
- 1981Nihal Yalçın, Turkish actress and singer
- 1985Fernando Amorebieta, Venezuelan footballer
- 1991Hayley McFarland, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1831Great Bosnian uprising: Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 1945World War II: The German 4th Army is almost destroyed by the Soviet Red Army.
- 1947Malagasy Uprising against French colonial rule in Madagascar.
- 1974NASA’s Mariner 10 becomes the first space probe to fly by Mercury.
- 1984The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.
- 1990The Czechoslovak parliament is unable to reach an agreement on what to call the country after the fall of Communism, sparking the so-called Hyphen War.
- 2004Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia join NATO as full members.
- 2010Two female suicide bombers hit the Moscow Metro system at the peak of the morning rush hour, killing 40.
- 2013At least 36 people are killed when a 16-floor building collapses in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shawn Colvin, Stephen Daldry, Acker Bilk, Kazue Itoh, Nick Lowe, Cindy Margolis, Anushka Sharma, Dionysis Savvopoulos, Hacken Lee, Kelly Rutherford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1982 – Rodrigo Nehme, Mexican actor; May 7, 1927 – Jim Lowe, American singer-songwriter; July 22, 1953 – Sylvia Chang, Taiwanese actress, singer, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,162