Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,934 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Yani - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yani will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yani will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Bob Haymes
- 1941Violeta Andrei
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1970Ruth England
- 1971Hidetoshi Nishijima
- 1972Junichi Suwabe
- 1974Kara Brock
- 1980Josh Logan
- 1981Brian Skala
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1790John Tyler, American lawyer and politician, 10th President of the United States (d. 1862)
- 1902William Walton, English composer (d. 1983)
- 1923Betty Binns Fletcher, American lawyer and judge (d. 2012)
- 1928Romesh Bhandari, Pakistani-Indian politician, 13th Foreign Secretary of India (d. 2013)
- 1946Paul Herman, American actor
- 1946Rigo Tovar, Mexican singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2005)
- 1958Pedro Bial, Brazilian journalist and producer
- 1968Sue Foley, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Igor Astarloa, Spanish cyclist
- 1980Bruno Silva, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden dies after being shot in the back at a midnight masquerade ball at Stockholm’s Royal Opera 13 days earlier. He is succeeded by Gustav IV Adolf.
- 1806Construction is authorized of the Great National Pike, better known as the Cumberland Road, becoming the first United States federal highway.
- 1831Great Bosnian uprising: Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 1857Sepoy Mangal Pandey of the 34th Regiment, Bengal Native Infantry mutinies against the East India Company’s rule in India and inspires the protracted Indian Rebellion of 1857, also known as the Sepoy Mutiny.
- 1865American Civil War: Federal forces under Major General Philip Sheridan move to flank Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee as the Appomattox Campaign begins.
- 1867Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- 1962Arturo Frondizi, the president of Argentina, is overthrown in a military coup by Argentina’s armed forces, ending an 11½ day constitutional crisis.
- 1999A magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes the Chamoli district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, killing 103.
- 2004The Republic of Ireland becomes the first country in the world to ban smoking in all work places, including bars and restaurants.
- 2010Two female suicide bombers hit the Moscow Metro system at the peak of the morning rush hour, killing 40.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Palle Huld, Schoolly D, Mark Feuerstein, Grete Paia, Bruce Boxleitner, Edy Williams, Emma Caulfield, Dane Clark, Lana Cantrell, Neil Crone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1990 – Denzel Whitaker, American actor; November 20, 1942 – Bob Einstein, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 21, 1994 – Booboo Stewart, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,246