Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,571 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Dennis O'Keefe
- 1939Terence Hill
- 1941Violeta Andrei
- 1955Christopher Lawford
- 1960Jo Nesbø
- 1965Jill Goodacre
- 1967John Popper
- 1982Hideaki Takizawa
- 1986Yoo So-young
- 1991Hayley McFarland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1876Friedrich Traun, German sprinter and tennis player (d. 1908)
- 1902Marcel Aymé, French author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1967)
- 1906E. Power Biggs, English-American organist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1934Shahryar Khan, Indian-Pakistani politician and diplomat, 20th Foreign Secretary of Pakistan
- 1952John Hendricks, American businessman, founded Discovery Communications
- 1958Marc Silvestri, American publisher, founded Top Cow Productions
- 1964Elle Macpherson, Australian model and actress
- 1965Dominic Littlewood, English journalist
- 1967Michel Hazanavicius, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Rui Costa, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1549The city of Salvador da Bahia, the first capital of Brazil, is founded.
- 1683Yaoya Oshichi, 15-year-old Japanese girl, burnt at the stake for an act of arson committed due to unrequited love.
- 1882The Knights of Columbus are established.
- 1942The Bombing of Lübeck in World War II is the first major success for the RAF Bomber Command against Germany and a German city.
- 1945World War II: The German 4th Army is almost destroyed by the Soviet Red Army.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1957The New York, Ontario and Western Railway makes its final run, the first major U.S. railroad to be abandoned in its entirety.
- 1973Vietnam War: The last United States combat soldiers leave South Vietnam.
- 2004Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia join NATO as full members.
- 2013At least 36 people are killed when a 16-floor building collapses in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Bruton, Sharni Vinson, Lindsay Price, Debra Winger, Melody, Himesh Reshammiya, Kongar-ol Ondar, Efren Ramirez, Ben Kweller, Stonewall Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1980.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1998 – Amber Montana, American actress; January 12, 1937 – Marie Dubois, French actress (d. 2014); August 16, 1967 – Ulrika Jonsson, Swedish journalist, actress, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918