Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,778 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Digger - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Digger will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Digger will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1751Supply Belcher
- 1893Astrid Holm
- 1944Terry Jacks
- 1947Robert Gordon
- 1962Kongar-ol Ondar
- 1974Kristoffer Cusick
- 1981Nihal Yalçın
- 1983Jamie Woon
- 1992Chris Massoglia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1902Don Miller, American football player and coach (d. 1979)
- 1908Dennis O'Keefe, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1918Lê Văn Thiêm, Vietnamese mathematician and academic (d. 1991)
- 1920Theodore Trautwein, American lawyer and judge (d. 2000)
- 1928Vincent Gigante, American boxer and mobster (d. 2005)
- 1942Scott Wilson, American actor
- 1958Victor Salva, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Billy Beane, American baseball player and manager
- 1968Sue Foley, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1990Carlos Alberto Peña, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 502King Gundobad issues a new legal code (Lex Burgundionum) at Lyon that makes Gallo-Romans and Burgundians subject to the same laws.
- 1500Cesare Borgia is given the title of Captain General and Gonfalonier by his father Rodrigo Borgia after returning from his conquests in the Romagna.
- 1683Yaoya Oshichi, 15-year-old Japanese girl, burnt at the stake for an act of arson committed due to unrequited love.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden dies after being shot in the back at a midnight masquerade ball at Stockholm’s Royal Opera 13 days earlier. He is succeeded by Gustav IV Adolf.
- 1867Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- 1871The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- 1942The Bombing of Lübeck in World War II is the first major success for the RAF Bomber Command against Germany and a German city.
- 1957The New York, Ontario and Western Railway makes its final run, the first major U.S. railroad to be abandoned in its entirety.
- 1962Arturo Frondizi, the president of Argentina, is overthrown in a military coup by Argentina’s armed forces, ending an 11½ day constitutional crisis.
- 1971My Lai Massacre: Lieutenant William Calley is convicted of premeditated murder and sentenced to life in prison.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Sparks, Leslie Easterbrook, Mami Higashiyama, Leszek Drogosz, Dave Gahan, Intars Busulis, Virgilio Savona, Sumire, Lupillo Rivera, Anna Bergman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1986 – Kid Ink, American rapper; June 22, 1959 – Nicola Sirkis, French singer-songwriter and guitarist (Indochine); December 24, 1971 – Giorgos Alkaios, Greek singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,325