Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 89th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,658 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1751Supply Belcher
- 1905Philip Ahn
- 1927John McLaughlin
- 1956Kurt Thomas
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1961Michael Winterbottom
- 1962Kongar-ol Ondar
- 1965Jill Goodacre
- 1978Jeffrey Parazzo
- 1982Hideaki Takizawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1918Pearl Bailey, American actress and singer (d. 1990)
- 1943Eric Idle, English actor and singer
- 1947Bobby Kimball, American singer-songwriter (Toto and Yoso)
- 1953Tõnis Palts, Estonian politician, 39th Mayor of Tallinn
- 1959Henry Bellingham, English lawyer and politician
- 1962Billy Beane, American baseball player and manager
- 1973Steve Smith, English high jumper
- 1980Bill Demong, American skier
- 1988Esther Cremer, German runner
- 1994Sulli, South Korean actress, singer, and dancer (f(x))
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1549The city of Salvador da Bahia, the first capital of Brazil, is founded.
- 1809King Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden abdicates after a coup d'état. At the Diet of Porvoo, Finland’s four Estates pledge allegiance to Alexander I of Russia, commencing the secession of the Grand Duchy of Finland from Sweden.
- 1847Mexican–American War: United States forces led by General Winfield Scott take Veracruz after a siege.
- 1882The Knights of Columbus are established.
- 1911The M1911 .45 ACP pistol becomes the official U.S. Army side arm.
- 1930Heinrich Brüning is appointed German Reichskanzler.
- 1941The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- 1993Catherine Callbeck becomes premier of Prince Edward Island and the first woman to be elected in a general election as premier of a Canadian province.
- 2004Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia join NATO as full members.
- 2013At least 36 people are killed when a 16-floor building collapses in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Sung-soo, Miryo, Moby, David Strathairn, Gloria Estefan, C. Thomas Howell, Lesli Kay, Juhan Kallaste, Fred Zinnemann, Lawrence Schiller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 29, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1938 – Ian Smith, Australian actor and screenwriter; January 26, 1996 – Tyger Drew-Honey, English actor and singer; April 29, 1947 – Joey Levine, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Third Rail and Ohio Express).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058