Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,960 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,116 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Adelaide Neilson
- 1878Leopold Jessner
- 1880Florence Auer
- 1920James Doohan
- 1955Andy Breckman
- 1974David Faustino
- 1977Barret Swatek
- 1979Patrick Renna
- 1982Jessica Biel
- 1988Patricia Tumulak
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1845Georg Cantor, Russian-German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1918)
- 1886Tore Ørjasæter, Norwegian poet (d. 1968)
- 1893Beatrice Wood, American illustrator and potter (d. 1998)
- 1895Ragnar Frisch, Norwegian economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1913Harold J. Stone, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1930Ion Iliescu, Romanian engineer and politician, 2nd President of Romania
- 1949Bonnie J. Dunbar, American engineer, academic, and astronaut
- 1961John Matteson, American author and educator
- 1974David Faustino, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Emmanuel Pappoe, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The first amphibious landing of the United States Marine Corps begins the Battle of Nassau.
- 1845Florida is admitted as the 27th U.S. state.
- 1875The first ever organized indoor game of ice hockey is played in Montreal, Canada as recorded in the Montreal Gazette.
- 1878The Russo-Turkish War ends as Bulgaria regains its independence from Ottoman Empire according to the Treaty of San Stefano; shortly after Congress of Berlin stripped its status to an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1939In Bombay, Mohandas Gandhi begins a hunger strike in protest at the autocratic rule in British India.
- 1944The Order of Nakhimov and Order of Ushakov are instituted in USSR as the highest naval awards.
- 1953A Canadian Pacific Air Lines De Havilland Comet crashes in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 11.
- 1958Nuri al-Said becomes Prime Minister of Iraq for the eighth time.
- 1997The tallest free-standing structure in the Southern Hemisphere, Sky Tower in downtown Auckland, New Zealand, opens after two-and-a-half years of construction.
- 2014The trial of Oscar Pistorius begins in Pretoria.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akkineni Nagarjuna, Peter Nelson, Marianne Faithfull, Paul Eddington, Kip Gamblin, Sharon Lawrence, Steve Burguiere, Abigail Breslin, Martha MacIsaac, Keiko Takahashi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 3, 1927.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1955 – Kevin Costner, American actor, singer, director, and producer; January 31, 1970 – Minnie Driver, English singer-songwriter and actress; August 15, 1974 – Natasha Henstridge, Canadian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879