Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 3, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 62nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,234 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 685 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Arthur Machen
- 1894Ethel Grandin
- 1910Kittens Reichert
- 1913Harold J. Stone
- 1924Lilian Velez
- 1924Lys Assia
- 1942Mike Pender
- 1948Snowy White
- 1958Miranda Richardson
- 1961Mary Page Keller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 3.
- 1589Gisbertus Voetius, Dutch minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1676)
- 1819Gustave de Molinari, Dutch-Belgian economist and theorist (d. 1912)
- 1921Diana Barrymore, American actress (d. 1960)
- 1930K. S. Rajah, Singaporean lawyer and politician (d. 2010)
- 1946John Virgo, English snooker player and sportscaster
- 1957Nicholas Shakespeare, English journalist and author
- 1963Martín Fiz, Spanish runner
- 1964Raúl Alcalá, Mexican cyclist
- 1979Alex Zane, English radio and television host
- 1988Teodora Mirčić, Serbian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1284The Statute of Rhuddlan incorporates the Principality of Wales into England.
- 1910Rockefeller Foundation: John D. Rockefeller Jr. announces his retirement from managing his businesses so that he can devote all his time to philanthropy.
- 1915NACA, the predecessor of NASA, is founded.
- 1923TIME magazine is published for the first time.
- 1940Five people are killed in an arson attack on the offices of the communist newspaper Norrskensflamman in Luleå, Sweden.
- 1945World War II: A former Armia Krajowa unit massacres at least 150 Ukrainian civilians in Pawłokoma, Poland.
- 1958Nuri al-Said becomes Prime Minister of Iraq for the eighth time.
- 1972Mohawk Airlines Flight 405 crashes as a result of a control malfunction and insufficient training in emergency procedures.
- 1985Arthur Scargill declares that the National Union of Mineworkers national executive voted to end the longest-running industrial dispute in Great Britain without any peace deal over pit closures.
- 2005Margaret Wilson is elected as Speaker of the New Zealand House of Representatives, beginning a period lasting until August 23, 2006 where all the highest political offices (including Elizabeth II as Head of State), were occupied by women, making New Zealand the first country for this to occur.
View the complete list of historical events for March 3.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 3 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Aletter, Ana Carolina Reston, Barbara Lee, Paul Dupuis, Satomi Ishihara, Daniela Urzi, Herborg Kråkevik, Simone Bittencourt de Oliveira, Hinako Saeki, Matt Littler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 3 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 3, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Duke of Earl by Gene Chandler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1930 – Alasdair Milne, Indian-English director and producer (d. 2013); July 1, 1934 – Jean Marsh, English actress and screenwriter; May 5, 1976 – Dieter Brummer, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084