Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1943 was a Friday and it was the 64th day of the year 1943. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,121 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,707 days or 26.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 986 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 11, 1974.
If a dog named Amico - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amico will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amico will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gangubai Hangal
- 1929J. B. Lenoir
- 1933Tommy Tucker
- 1943Lucio Battisti
- 1946Michael Warren
- 1969MC Solaar
- 1974Matt Lucas
- 1981Hanna Alström
- 1993Alexa Dectis
- 1999Madison Beer
View the complete list of March 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1794Robert Cooper Grier, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1870)
- 1874Henry Travers, English-American actor (d. 1965)
- 1932Gertan Klauber, Czech-English actor (d. 2008)
- 1942Mike Resnick, American author
- 1956Christopher Snowden, English engineer and academic
- 1970Rome, American singer
- 1971Greg Berry, English footballer and coach
- 1973Yannis Anastasiou, Greek footballer and manager
- 1986Ellen Whitaker, English horse rider
- 1987Anna Chakvetadze, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of March 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erik’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1496King Henry VII of England issues letters patent to John Cabot and his sons, authorising them to explore unknown lands.
- 1616Nicolaus Copernicus’s book De revolutionibus orbium coelestium is banned by the Catholic Church
- 1860Parma, Tuscany, Modena and Romagna vote in referendums to join the Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1868Mefistofele, an opera by Arrigo Boito receives its première performance at La Scala.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1931The British Viceroy of India, Governor-General Edward Frederick Lindley Wood and Mohandas Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi) sign an agreement envisaging the release of political prisoners and allowing salt to be freely used by the poorest members of the population.
- 1936First flight of Supermarine Spitfire advanced monoplane fighter aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1943First flight of Gloster Meteor jet aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1965March Intifada: A Leftist uprising erupts in Bahrain against British colonial presence.
- 1966BOAC Flight 911 crashes on Mount Fuji, Japan, killing 124.
View the complete list of March 5 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aditya Shrivastava, Daniel Roche, Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Mike Vallely, Doug E. Doug, Paul Nicholas, Tom Wyner, Reichi Nakaido, Donna Murphy, Ellen Burstyn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 5, 1943.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th March 1943 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1960. Your score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 5, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 64th day of 1943
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,121 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,707 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 986
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 11, 1974
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1943 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1960 (-111)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: V.III.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1970 – Martin Smith, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Delirious?); May 21, 1915 – Cathleen Cordell, American actress (d. 1997); May 2, 1962 – Elizabeth Berridge, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,815