Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 66th day of the year 1979. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,970 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,323 days or 14.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 541 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 13, 2010.
If a dog named Arvin - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arvin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Arvin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Virginia Pearson
- 1927Philippe Clay
- 1942Tammy Faye Messner
- 1962Taylor Dayne
- 1969Shin Ae-ra
- 1971Matthew Vaughn
- 1974Krizz Kaliko
- 1974Larry Bagby
- 1975Audrey Marie Anderson
- 1982Kate Michael
View the complete list of March 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1556Guillaume du Vair, French lawyer and author (d. 1621)
- 1866Hans Fruhstorfer, German entomologist and explorer (d. 1922)
- 1887Heino Eller, Estonian composer and educator (d. 1970)
- 1927Jean-Paul Desbiens, Canadian journalist, author, and educator (d. 2006)
- 1950Franco Harris, American football player and businessman
- 1955Michael Chance, English singer
- 1965Ottoline Leyser, British plant biologist
- 1987Hatem Ben Arfa, French footballer
- 1989Gerald Anderson, Filipino-American actor
- 1993Robbie Thomson, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of March 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Janice’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 161Emperor Antoninus Pius dies and is succeeded by his adoptive sons Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte captures Jaffa in Palestine and his troops proceed to kill more than 2,000 Albanian captives.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France wins the Battle of Craonne.
- 1827Brazilian marines unsuccessfully attack the temporary naval base of Carmen de Patagones, Argentina.
- 1862American Civil War: Union forces defeat Confederate troops at the Pea Ridge in northwestern Arkansas.
- 1912Roald Amundsen announces that his expedition had reached the South Pole on December 14, 1911.
- 1914Prince William of Wied arrives in Albania to begin his reign as King.
- 1965Bloody Sunday: a group of 600 civil rights marchers is brutally attacked by state and local police in Selma, Alabama.
- 1986Challenger Disaster: Divers from the USS Preserver locate the crew cabin of Challenger on the ocean floor.
- 2009The Real Irish Republican Army kills two British soldiers and two civilians at Massereene Barracks, the first British military deaths in Northern Ireland since the end of The Troubles.
View the complete list of March 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tania Foster, Too Short, Prince, Daisuke Gōri, Thandie Newton, Valerie Simpson, Joe Mantegna, Doug Fieger, Lost Frequencies, Lorna Heilbron.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 7, 1979.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th March 1979 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 23, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1965. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 7th March 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 7, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 1979
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 101 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,970 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,323 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 541
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 2010
- Age in dog years: 243 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 23, 1954 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1965 (-126)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor (March 10, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.III.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1915 – Michael Relph, English director and producer (d. 2004); April 13, 1952 – Erick Avari, Indian-American actor; September 1, 1984 – Yūta Hiraoka, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,065